• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Um, I'm gonna walk, alot! -WiFi Event-

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
  • Iron Head/Zen Headbutt on Metagross is pretty meh anyway.

The only interesting things about this route is the good items (I can pokesav them anyway lol!)+the selfdestruct Munchlax imo.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Iron Head/Zen Headbutt on Metagross is pretty meh anyway.

The only interesting things about this route is the good items (I can pokesav them anyway lol!)+the selfdestruct Munchlax imo.
    But if you get one of them right after the 1st badge, it can be one terrific party member. I mean, bugsy and whitney will have nothing on you.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    ive only gotten bronzors and horsea's :(

any one want to trade for a magikarp?

Last edited:

HeioN

Old school trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Caught a skullthingy and a magikarp yesterday ^^
    But according to serebii you need 8000+ steps to have a chance to find that munchlax, does this mean 8000+ steps a day?

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • Caught a skullthingy and a magikarp yesterday ^^
    But according to serebii you need 8000+ steps to have a chance to find that munchlax, does this mean 8000+ steps a day?

If the Steps reset, you need to get 8,000 again, so yes.

Weber, I have a Karp in the GTS for an Oddish. The OT should be Orion. I'll toss another in later today just in case.

And I found my first Bronzor while training my Pineco. Gotta say, it has got some serious power now that it has Trick Room at lvl 5. Since I got Karp/Horsea/Beldum yesterday, I should get Bronzor/Duskull/Munchlax today.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • Wow. I didn't know about the knew route. Still, you've almost caught all the pokes on the route. I for one am amazed. It takes me forever to find the pokes I want. I never got a volt tackle pikachu with 10,000 steps in one day. That's my luck.:(

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Well last night I got this route.
    So far I have 3 Munchlax's and 1 Beldum.
    The most frustrating thing is when you get them down to 2 hp and attack with a critical hit killing them.
    Happened to me 4 times with Beldum.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • Winners Path!!

Um, I'm gonna walk, alot! -WiFi Event-

The Yellow Forest event ended, and immediately following it will be the Winner's Path Event for the pokewalker. The pokewalker course will be available from May 6th till June 25th via mystery gift for HGSS. It includes many rare pokemon with moves they don't usually learn such as a self destructing munchlax, beldum with zen headbutt and a magikarp with bounce. The items available on this course also include the choice items which will be useful for people unwilling to go through the battle tower to get them. This course is available to both American and European versions of the game.

https://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/uk/#/news/winner-path

zealot

The King of Fail
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    Winners Path is treating me well. I started using it this morning and now have two focus sashes, one choice scarf, two choice specs, two munchlaxes, and two beldums.

Years
  • i have not seen a SINGLE munchlax!!! i've got like 10 beldoms, a magikarp and a duskull but i havent seen munclax or horsea

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • Well i havent downloaded it yet haha I dont dare turn my diamond off because im doin the musada method atm. and dont ask why haha, I just have it in my head that if I turn it off I'll ruin the chances of me gettin a shiny :L

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I've gotten every pokemon on this route except for munchlax. I even found a choice band!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I finally got them all today! I have 16,211 steps today. Here are some tips.

You can only catch 3 Pokemon at a team. There are 3 groups (Munchlax and Beldum, Horsea and Duskull, Magikarp and Bronzor.) So the game picks 1 Pokemon from each group. So if you see a Bronzor and want a Magikarp. You have to return from your stroll and come back.

BTW I have extras of all of them except for Horsea, Munchlax, and Beldum. We can trade. VM me.

Annuhh5

White and nerdy.
    Years
  • I wanted to get a Horsea for my team. Shook the walker until I had just enough Watts to look for one pokemon. Turned out to be a Horsea, caught it with the first pokeball. Yew!

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Sweet, I didn't know about this WiFi Event. I need to check Serebii way more often now, thanks for the heads up. For a while I have forgotten about my Pokewalker.

Back