• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2017
    Hi! I'm not really not sure how this works so I apologize in advance if this is spam. But I'm interested in an Yveltal (Timid) 6 IVs

I have a shiny Talonflame and shiny Ho-Oh if interested :)

Thanks!

Years
  • Pokemon: Arceus Level 100 JPN Jolly ID:03075
    Breed: nothing
    Special attributes: nothing special
    Item: a up-grade
    Offer: any HA pokemon from this list
    Spoiler:

Wanted List: i have none of the wanted list :(
    Time zone & availabity: GMT+1 from 10AM until 1AM (i know no life :/)
    Notes/Comments: if you want 2 pokemons for that arceus pls let me know

Years
  • Everyone! I may be slower than normal to respond. I've started some summer classes lately and have lots of homework but I will do my best

Back yet again :') what are the EVs on your Shiny Korean Greninja and Shiny Nidoqueen? I might be interested in them :)
    Welcome back! Grab a seat. Make yourself at home. If the EVs aren't to your liking, Pukeamon does EV training and he's super fast and generally super kind about doing so. Greninja has max speed and SpA with a bit of SpD. Nidoqueen has none.

Hi! I'm not really not sure how this works so I apologize in advance if this is spam. But I'm interested in an Yveltal (Timid) 6 IVs

I have a shiny Talonflame and shiny Ho-Oh if interested :)

Thanks!
    Nope, not spam. I typically don't grab legendaries for IVs. I just get what I get. Legendaries usually come with only 3 perfect IVs so getting one higher is more difficult. And you can't really BREED for legendaries like normal pokemon, ya know? As I don't really know how to grab one without taking every yveltal I can find and stat checking them (which would take FOREVER), I suggest posting in the quick trade thread asking for one. Maybe someone has one just laying around? I'll keep my eye out for one but I can't guarantee I'll find one.

Pokemon: Arceus Level 100 JPN Jolly ID:03075
    Breed: nothing
    Special attributes: nothing special
    Item: a up-grade
    Offer: any HA pokemon from this list
    Spoiler:

Wanted List: i have none of the wanted list :(
    Time zone & availabity: GMT+1 from 10AM until 1AM (i know no life :/)
    Notes/Comments: if you want 2 pokemons for that arceus pls let me know
    Hmmmm, normally I do two HA pokemon for a normal event and 3 for a rarer. Would three be okay? If so I'd like dewgong, fonngus, and himonchan.

Could I get Hoopa and the shiny diancie?
    Sure, welcome back! What do you have to offer? I do have to mention that shiny diancie is quite rare so the price for it/her is a bit more steeper than most.

Years
  • Everyone! I may be slower than normal to respond. I've started some summer classes lately and have lots of homework but I will do my best

Welcome back! Grab a seat. Make yourself at home. If the EVs aren't to your liking, Pukeamon does EV training and he's super fast and generally super kind about doing so. Greninja has max speed and SpA with a bit of SpD. Nidoqueen has none.

Nope, not spam. I typically don't grab legendaries for IVs. I just get what I get. Legendaries usually come with only 3 perfect IVs so getting one higher is more difficult. And you can't really BREED for legendaries like normal pokemon, ya know? As I don't really know how to grab one without taking every yveltal I can find and stat checking them (which would take FOREVER), I suggest posting in the quick trade thread asking for one. Maybe someone has one just laying around? I'll keep my eye out for one but I can't guarantee I'll find one.

Hmmmm, normally I do two HA pokemon for a normal event and 3 for a rarer. Would three be okay? If so I'd like dewgong, fonngus, and himonchan.

Sure, welcome back! What do you have to offer? I do have to mention that shiny diancie is quite rare so the price for it/her is a bit more steeper than most.
    alright that is ok, i will add you and trade asap

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018

I can offer you the set of HA birds (Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I can either do one of those for the hoopa or all three for shiny diancie.

How about this, I'd like hoopa, shiny litwick, shiny lvl 50 lugia and shiny Ho-oh

I'll give you the set of birds and a shiny Roselia

Years
  • I am online and already added you
    Okay! Just added you. And I'm getting on right now

How about this, I'd like hoopa, shiny litwick, shiny lvl 50 lugia and shiny Ho-oh

I'll give you the set of birds and a shiny Roselia
    That works! Lemme get them ready

Do you want to trade 1 of these 3 for a lvl 100 zekrom?
    Genesect Level 100 (Plasma) ID:10072
    Steven's Shiny Metang Level 43 ID:11214
    Shiny Gengar Level 25 (Oct 2014) ID:10134
    I'm not really interested in normal legendaries unless they are competitive (5/6IVs).

Years
  • Do you want to trade those metang: Steven's Shiny Metang Level 43 ID:11214
    For 2 or 3 pokemons with HA?
    Spoiler:

EDIT: or one of those 3 with HA:
    Regice
    Registeel
    Regirock

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
    Years
  • Welcome back! Grab a seat. Make yourself at home. If the EVs aren't to your liking, Pukeamon does EV training and he's super fast and generally super kind about doing so. Greninja has max speed and SpA with a bit of SpD. Nidoqueen has none.

Ah ok that's great! Do you want an EVed Pokemon for the Greninja or do you want a UT shiny? I've got a Shiny Squirtle, Frillish and EVed Reuniclus :)

Years
  • You both need requent flyer cards! Except this isn't an airline . . . . :/
    Do you want to trade those metang: Steven's Shiny Metang Level 43 ID:11214
    For 2 or 3 pokemons with HA?
    Spoiler:

EDIT: or one of those 3 with HA:
    Regice
    Registeel
    Regirock
    I already have the HA regis but more HA pokemon would be cool. Can never have enough! This time I'll start from the bottom. Snorunt and Sliggoo please :)

What pokemon is pander supposed to be?
    Ah ok that's great! Do you want an EVed Pokemon for the Greninja or do you want a UT shiny? I've got a Shiny Squirtle, Frillish and EVed Reuniclus :)
    What is 'UT'? Is that uber trained? I would like the squirtle, though :)

Years
  • You both need requent flyer cards! Except this isn't an airline . . . . :/

I already have the HA regis but more HA pokemon would be cool. Can never have enough! This time I'll start from the bottom. Snorunt and Sliggoo please :)

What pokemon is pander supposed to be?

What is 'UT'? Is that uber trained? I would like the squirtle, though :)

Pandar needs to be Pansear.
    I will put Snorunt and Sliggoo in a diffrent box so I know I need to trade them :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back