• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon and Espeon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    The link for a pic doesn't work unles you put
    tags around it and don't triple post there is a edit button and it is against the rules to post more than once before someone else does!!

Anyway i don't know french because I'm learning italian ^___^

A banner made by me ^^

altarialover :t334:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Keruri said:
    la lune... lol pretty! I'm restarting my crystal tomorow I think, (haha i have a day for it x3) and I'm going to name my new Espeon Soleil, and mu Umbreon Umbra. unless you all can come up with something better, lol
    (Sorry for not posting earlier, had some trouble with my posts ><) I could tell you the German words for sun and moon, if you need some more nicknames: Sonne and Mond. (I named my first Umbreon Shadow. Pretty lame nickname, I know. XD)

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
  • aack I am so mad, I'd restarted the game and I had 2 eevees for an espeon and umbreon, and they were getting really happy WHEN MY GAMEBOY FELL ON THE FLOOR and I lost 3 hours.... :( I have a thread about this under color/metal generation games.

I'td be so cool if eevee was a starter, then you could start right from the beginning trying to get espeon/umbreon instead of the middle lol.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Why would your mom do that? That game cost like 34.00 dollars or something like that.

Eevee_Espeon

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • i don't know.....but i stinks the only pokemon game i have now is a boring vitual pokedex.....and i had to start over beacause i didn't catch espeon but there's only one time you can catch it.....that's the scanning part. and you can only go to level 10 if you catch all 200 pokemon in the database.....and i was playing it for 5weeks! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I CATCH 200??!!

Eevee_Espeon

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • i don't know.....but i stinks the only pokemon game i have now is a boring vitual pokedex.....and i had to start over beacause i didn't catch espeon but there's only one time you can catch it.....that's the scanning part. and you can only go to level 10 if you catch all 200 pokemon in the database.....and i was playing it for 5weeks! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I CATCH 200??!!but i just caught onix...

Eevee_Espeon

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • i got it a target.... it looks like.....its red,shaped like a rectangle andithas another part on it thats like, half of a circle with the navigator,it has a little thing you can flip open to the screen,and the thing has a pokeball shape on it, like the thing in may's bandana.it has scan,index,games,info,and volume.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back