• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Oh come on! Don't belive that website, pigs can't fight! (though it would be cool if we had a sumo pig O_o.....)

I wan't a REAL mijumaru evo ;_;
    The thing is that the pic is in Serebii too...the sites think that the might be real, and ironically the pig is a Sumo pig in it's final form...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    If the starter evolutions posted on Serebii/Pokebeach are real, then I will be GREATLY disappointed. It's funny because when the trio first came out (back in may?... I think) I HATED mijumaru, but now if these "final evolutions" are confirmed it'll prolly be the one I choose. :/
    I guess you can say I hope they are NOT real.
    tsutaaja is way too pretty to have an evo that uglyyy

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Serebii has recently confirmed that it is highly probable those evos are the real ones.
    As for my opinion, I like Tsutarja's final evo, although I was hoping for a hydra.
    Pokabu's is meh...he sorta looks like a cross between Magmortar and Rhyperior.
    Mijumaru's is AWESOME though. I can't believe such a stupid first evo evolves into that monstrosity.

Years
    Serebii has recently confirmed that it is highly probable those evos are the real ones.
    As for my opinion, I like Tsutarja's final evo, although I was hoping for a hydra.
    Pokabu's is meh...he sorta looks like a cross between Magmortar and Rhyperior.
    Mijumaru's is AWESOME though. I can't believe such a stupid first evo evolves into that monstrosity.
    Hey lots of people were hoping for a cool evolution of Mijumaru including me :P
    I like all of them :)

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    The thing is that the pic is in Serebii too...the sites think that the might be real, and ironically the pig is a Sumo pig in it's final form...

:O You made my Cubone cry his eyes out!

I don't understand why everyone likes Mijumaru's final, what is it a unicorn? Looks nothing like an otter and usually I'm fond of evoulutions/pre-evos that don't look allot like the other pokemon...

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    i STILL love Tsutaaja and his supposed final Evo =DD
    what's weird about Mijumaru's final is it looks like it goes from being an Attacker
    to a Special Attacker or maybe its balanced
    Pokabu;s is the only one that i feel Uppercutted(haha pun) me 3 fire/fighting starters OR
    it COULD still be a total different type guess we STILL won't find out until they confirm everything... 14 more days 8DD

Years
    i STILL love Tsutaaja and his supposed final Evo =DD
    what's weird about Mijumaru's final is it looks like it goes from being an Attacker
    to a Special Attacker or maybe its balanced
    Pokabu;s is the only one that i feel Uppercutted(haha pun) me 3 fire/fighting starters OR
    it COULD still be a total different type guess we STILL won't find out until they confirm everything... 14 more days 8DD
    I do too, I like it's elegance :)
    To me it still looks like a Attacker I was hoping for it to be Water/fight if Bipedal but since it's Quadrupedal I'm hoping for it to be Water/Steel :)

Years
    So first

i love the Tsutaaja evolution.. so majestic!

the water and fire ones are fine to...

I personly hope that the types are

Grass / Psychic
    Fire / Fighting
    Water / Dark

:D

The Red Chain

I'm not happy about the starter evolutions one bit. They look like crud to me.
    Pleaseeee let them be fake. ;~;

Tsutaja lost it's smugness and now resembles a freaking Milotic. To me, that is not a snake. A snake should look threatening and "I'll bite you if you come near me", not "beautiful" and "elegant". Mijumaru's final looks nothing like it, and the middle evolution's sudden base fur change to blue is a huge no. Don't even get me started on Pokabu's. >>;

Anyway, Nintendo, please say it isn't so. D:

Years

Tsutaja lost it's smugness and now resembles a freaking Milotic. To me, that is not a snake. A snake should look threatening and "I'll bite you if you come near me", not "beautiful" and "elegant". Mijumaru's final looks nothing like it, and the middle evolution's sudden base fur change to blue is a huge no. Don't even get me started on Pokabu's. >>;

Snakes can be Elegent too :o!
    Yeah Mijumaru changed a lot...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm assuming Mijumarus evo's horn will be its shell blade...

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years

Don't tell me that you actually think Empoleon resembles Piplup in the slightest. Starters are always bound to change drastically, you can never get to used to their basic forms, or you will end up dissapointed, or with a Lv 100 unevolved starter.

The Red Chain

Don't tell me that you actually think Empoleon resembles Piplup in the slightest. Starters are always bound to change drastically, you can never get to used to their basic forms, or you will end up dissapointed, or with a Lv 100 unevolved starter.
    At least Empoleon is still a penguin. =/
    Mijumaru went from an otter to a sea lion, Tsutaja went from smug and having limbs to whatever, and Pokabu turned into a sumo wrestling pig.

Not fun.
    X__X;

Years
    At least Empoleon is still a penguin. =/
    Mijumaru went from an otter to a sea lion, Tsutaja went from smug and having limbs to whatever, and Pokabu turned into a sumo wrestling pig.

Not fun.
    X__X;
    Mijumaru still looks like an Otter to me though...
    Also Ancient snakes had legs but lost them over time in real life with evolution...
    Pokabu is based on some Chinese myth I heard...

Back