• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    the sheep is ewwwwwwwwww........and don't we already have sheep?
    the samurai thing is awsome! i was hoping for a dark/steel typing!
    but they are fake, so i am both relieved and disappointed.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
    I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to show off of all the fake pokemon being released so people wouldn't be confused and think they are real:

Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Aparuka (sheep)

Cotton Camel Pokemon
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Ability: Thick Fat / [second ability has to do with cotton, but the screenshot is showing this ability come into play]

Naoie (samurai thing)

Tyrant Pokemon [?]
    Type: Dark/Steel
    Ability: Shadow Tag

F**K! Why'd they have to be a Fakemon anyway? They're actually cool. Rather than that Munna and Musharna.>:-(

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    This thread is awesome! I love seeing really good quality fakemon!! C'mon people, post more pics :D

I remember there being fakemon for Delibird and farfetch'd, I'll see if i can find the picture, it was awesome!

Ok Found the picture:

I am not sure what their names are meant to be though, I can't read Japanese :(

Last edited:

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
    This thread is awesome! I love seeing really good quality fakemon!! C'mon people, post more pics :D

I remember there being fakemon for Delibird and farfetch'd, I'll see if i can find the picture, it was awesome!

Ok Found the picture:

I am not sure what their names are meant to be though, I can't read Japanese :(

The Farfetch Fake Evolution is called Masamunegi. While that Delibird Fake evolution is called Toribido/Toribid. But still, They're not having a good enough Quality to be a real Pokemon. I'm more interested in the first Pokemon Fakemon.

EDIT : Oops, Mistaken. Toribeed/Toribird. Still don't like em.

Last edited:

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    The Farfetch Fake Evolution is called Masamunegi. While that Delibird Fake evolution is called Toribido/Toribid. But still, They're not having a good enough Quality to be a real Pokemon. I'm more interested in the first Pokemon Fakemon.

EDIT : Oops, Mistaken. Toribeed/Toribird. Still don't like em.

Thanks for helping out with the names.

I don't think they're that bad that they couldn't be mistaken for real pokemon at some stage. D: maybe not so much the farfetch'd one but the delibird one looks pretty good

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years

Thanks for helping out with the names.

I don't think they're that bad that they couldn't be mistaken for real pokemon at some stage. D: maybe not so much the farfetch'd one but the delibird one looks pretty good

Your Welcome~
    I think you're kinda right. The Delibird Evolution is better than the Farfetch one. But I got a feeling that the Delibird is kinda look like Altaria. Or not?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    F**K! Why'd they have to be a Fakemon anyway? They're actually cool. Rather than that Munna and Musharna.>:-(

I would most likely use that Samurai guy if he was real.

He doesn't look that much like a bug. He is more Humanoid like.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Heres another Fakemon I found its a prevo for Mawile I believe...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Heres another Fakemon I found its a prevo for Mawile I believe...

Omg this is so cute, i wish they would steal and really use this design!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I love that sheep!
    Argh. I shouldn't have came in, now I'm stuck with it's design!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    please no baby pokemon..they're useless except to impress little girls or something.

that mawile baby looks like something off of inuyasha for somereason

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Starter Fan art I got this from Pokebeach, there were a lot of other but these were the best imo

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Yeah too bad that the Mijumaru on that picture isn't real... Its a hell of a lot better than Mijumaru for real

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    please no baby pokemon..they're useless except to impress little girls or something.

that mawile baby looks like something off of inuyasha for somereason
    Baby Pokemon are not useless they improve the evolved forms movesets. If it wasn't for Wynaut Wobby wouldn't have Encore, If it wasn't for Pichu Pikachu wouldn't have Nasty Plot and there are many more.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Yeah too bad that the Mijumaru on that picture isn't real... Its a hell of a lot better than Mijumaru for real

WOW NOT COOL.

anyway, yes the Sheep is amazing to me, but I knew it was fake right away because that's the screen used for a screenshot of a battle with Meguroko in the sheep's place.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Mijumaru is by far the best starter in this game. Pokabu is second, but is miles behind. Tsutaaja doesn't even deserve this sentence being written about him...

Baby Pokemon have different Egg Moves. As in, moves they couldn't have otherwise.

Also, I loved that Mawile prevo. I wish it were real...

Back