• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    Dammit! I hate that that Mijumaru is fake! At least is not a Piplup clone like the real one.

By the way, the Mijumaru evo is extremely creepy. It almost gave me nightmares!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Evolution of Mijumaru. Looks majorly legit, but isn't.

LMAO

because of so much resembalance im glad it's fake.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    Mijumaru is by far the best starter in this game. Pokabu is second, but is miles behind. Tsutaaja doesn't even deserve this sentence being written about him...

Stop saying that like you have the opinion for ALL Fans
    and by saying "By Far The Best" you can't deny that your pressing your point too much

i for one thought Tsutaaja WAS the better design but i can accept someone saying that they think a different one was. Opinions are only opinions Grow up a little and learn to accept other peoples' it makes for a happier community =)

i liked the 'sheep' in the first post
    but i think it looks a little more like a Llama or Alpaca than a sheep o-o;

the Samurai lookin one is pretty sweet too but i think it having clothing
    kinda ruins it for me =C

Years
    • Seen today
    Stop saying that like you have the opinion for ALL Fans
    and by saying "By Far The Best" you can't deny that your pressing your point too much
    That was the point. I was, in a way, mocking the person I had quoted, who basically asserted that Mijumaru looks awful as if it was agreed on by all. So I did the same, only with the opposite claim. It was, after all, sarcasm.

Well, it wasn't totally sarcasm. I do actually love Mijumaru, and hate Tsutaaja. But, I hope you get the point regardless.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to show off of all the fake pokemon being released so people wouldn't be confused and think they are real:

Aparuka (sheep)

Cotton Camel Pokemon
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Ability: Thick Fat / [second ability has to do with cotton, but the screenshot is showing this ability come into play]

Naoie (samurai thing)

Tyrant Pokemon [?]
    Type: Dark/Steel
    Ability: Shadow Tag

Well I'm betting Aparuka is based on an Alpaca, since that's how you pronounce it lol.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Camel, alpaca, sheep, same family of animals, plus japanese to english translations arent completly fool-proof, sometime you get a wierd one because that word(s) doesnt exist in that other language
    I thought that was the case either that or a major screw up on part of the creator of those pics...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The weird thing is the classification of the sheep was "Cotton Camel"...
    IKR? When I first saw it, I thought that it was another sheep Pokemon that could fly. Then again, with it's name "Aparuka" being close to alpaca, and alpacas being a relative of the camel, it makes sense.

I was kind of hoping it would be a real Pokemon. It interested me. And "cotton camel" makes me think of candy.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    IKR? When I first saw it, I thought that it was another sheep Pokemon that could fly. Then again, with it's name "Aparuka" being close to alpaca, and alpacas being a relative of the camel, it makes sense.

I was kind of hoping it would be a real Pokemon. It interested me. And "cotton camel" makes me think of candy.
    Yeah Cotton camel= Cotton candy :P

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I <3 that sheep/camel or goat Pokemon. It could be an evolution of Flaafy. XD No seriously. It could. I wish it were real.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I wish it wasn't fake... I really want an edible pokemon! That's almost like my dream:
    An entire wi-fi team of edible pokemon.
    Hooray for cotton camels!

all pokemon are edible........ it's just frowned upon in most societies
    my favorite is the baby Malwile.... I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy.... if only he were real :'( (wow i'm just full of movie quotes today)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Even more new pokemon.

Spoiler:

We finally get to see some of the pokemon's front sides yeah. And what up with the duskull rip off.

Back