• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    Looks like Pokexperto updated his twitter:
    #602 Small white fish, Electric
    #603 Lamprey pokemon, Electric
    #604 Lamprey evo, Electric

I am not sure if that small white fish is related to the lamprey or not.

A comment from a guy on pokejungle:
    Now i think they're going on some concept:

Anteater is fire-type, ant is steel/bug *x4 weakness to fire*

Chestnut is steel/grass and x4 weakness to fire *roasted chestnuts*

This Lamprey is electric type, and most of fish is water type *lampreys bore into the flesh of other fish to suck their blood*

Last edited:

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    I'm interested on how they'll make a lamprey NOT look like a part Water type..

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Are they sure the Lampray is pure Electric?
    @Mujahid- Maybe it's made purely out of electricity :/

Well..Melkor posted it and only he knows about it..He says the entire line is pure electric..

And i really didn't get what u meant by "making purely out of electricity".Like it's Body shaped like a lightning bolt with electric impulses coming out ??...cheers for wild imagination !

Years
    Well..Melkor posted it and only he knows about it..He says the entire line is pure electric..

And i really didn't get what u meant by "making purely out of electricity".Like it's Body shaped like a lightning bolt with electric impulses coming out ??...cheers for wild imagination !

Here's an actual Lamprey:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lamprey_illustration_side.png

I think it would be kinda hard to make this thing cute. :/ appearance wise it could look like Huntail a bit.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Here's an actual Lamprey:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lamprey_illustration_side.png

I think it would be kinda hard to make this thing cute. :/ appearance wise it could look like Huntail a bit.

i find it ADORABLE! <3 just cuz its the oceans version of a vampire doesnt mean it isnt cute, alot cuter than those leeches ugggggg
    it might just replace my lighting semi-spider :P (doubt it if its pure electric)

im just gonna say this though, just cuz experto has been right about everything ,doesnt mean the single-typed pokemon with stay that way, remember his source could not only be giving him information, but also with holding information from him as well ;)
    (after all the person wasnt 100% honest about the pokedex, theres alot of blank spaces still ;) )

edit:

580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water/Flying Type. Hiro adds: "I would say it is a blue ugly duckling".
    581: Swana.
    582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice Type.
    583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type. (see image)
    584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice.
    585: Shikijika
    586: Mebukijika
    587: Emonga.
    588: Bug Pokémon. Pure Bug Type (see image)
    589: Knight Bug Pokémon. A knight with an armor, spears and helmet. Main body is based on previous bug. Bug / Steel Type.
    590: Tamagetake.
    591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller Poké Ball as hands. Grass/Poison Type.
    592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.
    593: Jellyfish Pokémon. Also Water / Ghost Type. (see image)
    594: Mamanboo
    595: Denchura Pre Evo, Bug / Electric Type (see image)
    596: Denchura.

well i guess we know our new tenta-not so-cool :) except this one is half ghost (FML its not a shark,or ghost ship) but this one should be cooler :P

ice-cream pokemon = yummy lol now we know where the pokeworld gets ice cream, they just eat these lil pokemon :P

EDIT AGAIN:
    Candle (Fire/Ghost)
    Lantern (Fire/Ghost)
    Candelabrum (Fire/Ghost)

i called it, on both, ha i got a candle AND a lantern, i was right awesome XD

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I can't wait to see this green alien... sounds cute but weird. The alien Pokemon are the most intriguing to me...

Years
    i find it ADORABLE! <3 just cuz its the oceans version of a vampire doesnt mean it isnt cute, alot cuter than those leeches ugggggg
    it might just replace my lighting semi-spider :P (doubt it if its pure electric)

im just gonna say this though, just cuz experto has been right about everything ,doesnt mean the single-typed pokemon with stay that way, remember his source could not only be giving him information, but also with holding information from him as well ;)
    (after all the person wasnt 100% honest about the pokedex, theres alot of blank spaces still ;) )

edit:

580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water/Flying Type. Hiro adds: "I would say it is a blue ugly duckling".
    581: Swana.
    582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice Type.
    583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type. (see image)
    584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice.
    585: Shikijika
    586: Mebukijika
    587: Emonga.
    588: Bug Pokémon. Pure Bug Type (see image)
    589: Knight Bug Pokémon. A knight with an armor, spears and helmet. Main body is based on previous bug. Bug / Steel Type.
    590: Tamagetake.
    591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller Poké Ball as hands. Grass/Poison Type.
    592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.
    593: Jellyfish Pokémon. Also Water / Ghost Type. (see image)
    594: Mamanboo
    595: Denchura Pre Evo, Bug / Electric Type (see image)
    596: Denchura.

well i guess we know our new tenta-not so-cool :) except this one is half ghost (FML its not a shark,or ghost ship) but this one should be cooler :P

ice-cream pokemon = yummy lol now we know where the pokeworld gets ice cream, they just eat these lil pokemon :P

EDIT AGAIN:
    Candle (Fire/Ghost)
    Lantern (Fire/Ghost)
    Candelabrum (Fire/Ghost)

i called it, on both, ha i got a candle AND a lantern, i was right awesome XD

Im in love with everything on that list. <3 Denchura FTW. Ive been wanting a candle pokemon, specifically Halloween related ones. :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    A Garbage bag and an Ice cream cone 0.0

If their real...

Game freak...

Has made me happy (: I want an Ice cream Pogeyman. and a Garbage bag! (:<

Hasn't the octopus that was shown in a previous post been confirmed but we don't know anything about it. Let me rephrase that.

Their was a shot of a Pokemon musical with the Octopus competing since then nothing else has been said. Either it's fake and so was the picture or their waiting.

5 Days ~

Im in love with everything on that list. <3 Denchura FTW. Ive been wanting a candle pokemon, specifically Halloween related ones. :D

ZOMG I just read that list.

Livewire Im joining you <3 there all amazing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I can't wait for the two Giaru evos.

Btw, where did this information come from? It's amazing.

Perriechu

Years

They can't do that </3

That is what Pokeabuse is all about Dx

But still an Ice cream Pokemon o.0

One cannot wait for 5 Day's

Off topic : Why does Bulbapedia say 3 days until 18th September :S

Years
    I can't wait for the two Giaru evos.

Btw, where did this information come from? It's amazing.

Its mostly spread out between Pokebeach, Pokexperto, and Pokejungle I believe.

A Garbage bag and an Ice cream cone 0.0

If their real...

Game freak...

Has made me happy (: I want an Ice cream Pogeyman. and a Garbage bag! (:<

Hasn't the octopus that was shown in a previous post been confirmed but we don't know anything about it. Let me rephrase that.

Their was a shot of a Pokemon musical with the Octopus competing since then nothing else has been said. Either it's fake and so was the picture or their waiting.

5 Days ~

ZOMG I just read that list.

Livewire Im joining you <3 there all amazing.

Yes Yes Yes. :D I don't know what im going to do with myself, ill have 10 different teams. Tooo much awesome in one spot.

That is odd, there hasn't been any word on the blue octopus since. D: I hope its not fake

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think what we thought was an octopus is really the jellyfish king...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

definitely :D

i called it did i not? :P

They can't do that </3

That is what Pokeabuse is all about Dx

But still an Ice cream Pokemon o.0

One cannot wait for 5 Day's

Off topic : Why does Bulbapedia say 3 days until 18th September :S

it was only a joke :P

indeed O.o

neither can i :)

Gah, this list makes me excite! I'm so glad I pre-ordered.

There a lot more Ghost types, so if this is legit, which I really hope it is, this'll be the most new Ghost types we've ever had in a Generation! xD

but i heard theres a region block in this generation :(

i know right XD ghosts are back up into my fav poke-types :cer_love:

Perriechu

Years
    definitely :D

i called it did i not? :P

it was only a joke :P

indeed O.o

neither can i :)

but i heard theres a region block in this generation :(

i know right XD ghosts are back up into my fav poke-types :cer_love:

Region Block D: Is it bad.

For some reason I've got a feeling that Ghost coffin <3

Is gonna be able to learn Double slap. (:< four hands or deadliness.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Region Block D: Is it bad.

For some reason I've got a feeling that Ghost coffin <3

Is gonna be able to learn Double slap. (:< four hands or deadliness.

region block means you can only play it in that region& considering the high link, & dream world
    i think its very likely thats true :/

Back