• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    It better not be region block D:

I've got a Ds lite. :D

Which hopefully doesn't come with Region Block

Well Ima go to bed ^.~

Years
    It better not be region block D:

I've got a Ds lite. :D

Which hopefully doesn't come with Region Block

Well Ima go to bed ^.~

I thought region lock only applied to the Korean/PAL games. :/ I mean, in DPPT/HGSS, an English game pack can connect and trade with a Japanese game pack, and the same is true with the GTS.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Wait are you guys talking about the region block of the DSI?

no, i mean the games are region blocked, as in they can only be played on a japanese DS(enter variant here)

Um, what's a region block?

I'm so clueless DX
    region block stops you from using certain games, or game systems with other countries games & game systems :)

I thought region lock only applied to the Korean/PAL games. :/ I mean, in DPPT/HGSS, an English game pack can connect and trade with a Japanese game pack, and the same is true with the GTS.

before yes, but there are games that can only be played in certain countries cuz their region blocked :(

but think about it, the Dream World & High Link will be in their native areas
    its not the GTS, where you simply trade with others, it literally has to be translated & possibly reprogrammed, so it only makes sense that you could only use those features with the correct countries game :)
    (which if you use a japanese game, in the USA, youd automatically be put on the jap server meaning youd still havent a clue what your reading :cer_laugh: )

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    no, i mean the games are region blocked, as in they can only be played on a japanese DS(enter variant here)

region block stops you from using certain games, or game systems with other countries games & game systems :)

before yes, but there are games that can only be played in certain countries cuz their region blocked :(

its not the GTS, where you simply trade with others, it literally has to be translated & possibly reprogrammed, so it only makes sense that you could only use those features with the correct countries game :)
    (which if you use a japanese game, in the USA, youd automatically be put on the jap server meaning youd still havent a clue what your reading :cer_laugh: )
    Well I heard they are only Region blocked for the DSI you can still play them in the normal DS :)
    Oh the server yeah but you can play with people around the world I think as they showed the globe for one of the new wi-fi materials...it would suck if you have crappy Wi-fi or non...especially in this gen...

Years

ahhh crazyness. @_@ ahh well i'll be waiting for my march 2011 B&W. Being able to read it will be nice. ^^

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Well I heard they are only Region blocked for the DSI you can still play them in the normal DS :)
    Oh the server yeah but you can play with people around the world I think as they showed the globe for one of the new wi-fi materials...it would suck if you have crappy Wi-fi or non...especially in this gen...

im not gonna risk it, ill wait til their out in the USA :)

plus my memories are still fuzzy, so i have a hard time reading languages i know, but i understand them spoken :disappoin

ahhh crazyness. @_@ ahh well i'll be waiting for my march 2011 B&W. Being able to read it will be nice. ^^

i know :( kinda a pain in the ass, but at least itll be worth it :)
    indeed it will be :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, I don't have a DSi so I can still play it.

And I was way too impatient to wait for it to come out next year. Hopefully I can figure things out.

lol We're getting off topic. So how 'bout them Pokemon? I heard there's gonna be a polar bear. c:

Yaaaay, I heard about it, too. <3
    There's a silhouette for it:
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Looks like it's wearing a cowboy hat, amirite?

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
    Well, I don't have a DSi so I can still play it.

And I was way too impatient to wait for it to come out next year. Hopefully I can figure things out.

lol We're getting off topic. So how 'bout them Pokemon? I heard there's gonna be a polar bear. c:

Polar bear? Not bad if I do say so myself. Perfect one to replace Delibird. Hopefully it'll turn out to be a cool, strong, beastly Pokemon.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    its gonna have an evo, so i just hope its good :) id hate for polar bears to be messed up :(

Years
    Would be nice if the polar bear was Normal/Ice, but I have no idea if its typing was said already. :0

EDIT: Oooooh, snap!! Ice/Fighting sounds HAWT. <33

The Red Chain

This is totally Ursaring and Teddiursa in ice form. <3
    I want the little one.. I hope it's really cute. ;w; I am soooo glad they finally made a polar bear.
    I may have to abuse this guy on my Hail team if it's good. :D

... On another note, I can't see the cowboy hat. Just looks like his ears and his snout. ^^;

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Yeah, I agree! I don't like it if it's evolve form turn out to be an ugly or stupid-looking weak Pokemon. We'll just have to wait, I guess...

same for our fire/ghost
    i doubt you can mess up a candle, or a lantern, but a candelabra...
    thats what scares me :( the final evo fails :(

Back