• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    OH THANK GOD.

It would have taken a pretty observant eye to catch that little fact. ^^ I have hope again.

Lol, I really liked mijumaru's last evo, but pokabu's and tsutaja's were horrible. Let's hope this are fake, and maybe we'll be getting a water fighting starter after all!!

Years
    OH SERIOUSLY WTF!?

I SAID THIS THE ENTIRE TIME! & Now you believe someone else just cuz they gave you a bloody picture? when i just told you to look for yourself, seriously how bloody lazy can you people get!?

go on forever-san give me a demerit, but you know im right, you were there, so was half the others on this thread, i was the one who stated those obvious facts on the very same night they were revealed!

hell go back a few pages, or go to the thread dedicated to the corocoro scans & pokesunday & youll see it was me who said this since that page surfaced.

You caught something else wrong with the scans, so i think that ^ would put the last nail in the coffin. I think they're fake.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    No info on supposed Anteater pokemon other than it's a fire-type? I'm quite interested in that one, lol.

so am i, if the fire/ghost fails, i hope to hell this one doesnt...

thanx live-sama im glad someone appreciates my hard work& gives me credit :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Page 14 is the outside page and Page 15 in the inside page. They were prolly scanned seperatly and pasted together.

As for page markers, Game Informer does the same thing. The page markers are one way and then different on another page, that's a common thing for magazines. Reshiram doesn't even look like he's heading towards the center crease like he should be, and if the pages were ripped out, it missing part of its body.

Why would someone want to fake Cross Flame and Cross Thunder as well?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    so am i, if the fire/ghost fails, i hope to hell this one doesnt...

thanx live-sama im glad someone appreciates my hard work& gives me credit :)

Hey, I'm sorry Volroc :) I wasn't taking part on this forum, I came here and saw no one was talking about that, and thought on posting it.
    :)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Page 14 is the outside page and Page 15 in the inside page. They were prolly scanned seperatly and pasted together.

As for page markers, Game Informer does the same thing. The page markers are one way and then different on another page, that's a common thing for magazines. Reshiram doesn't even look like he's heading towards the center crease like he should be, and if the pages were ripped out, it missing part of its body.

Why would someone want to fake Cross Flame and Cross Thunder as well?

but why would the wing be cut off while the nose heads on the next page?

plus why would 2 attacks, from different pokemon make the opposite pokemon stronger? makes no bloody sense IMO :/
    if your rivals you wanna make the other one WEAKER :/

Hey, I'm sorry Volroc :) I wasn't taking part on this forum, I came here and saw no one was talking about that, and thought on posting it.
    :)

its chill :) i just found it kinda pissy that people need to have it pieced together for them & they cant do their own detective work, thank you for posting it up for those incapable of doing work on their own :)
    im just hungry, i over reacted, no big deal :)
    sorry bout that, i need to fetch me some dinner :cer_laugh:

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    O.O The evolutions of the starters may be fake after all!!!!

It's an update on bulbapedia, the coro coro scan with miju's, tsu's and pokabu's evolutions may have been faked!!!

Watch this image https://i52.tinypic.com/24wrrzd.jpg

This was shown before, but like I said we're still unsure. Pokémon Sunday had shown all the new pokémon from the scans letting those be confirmed except the final starter evolutions. We're going to have to wait the five days to find out which won't be a long wait after all. So I guess it's safe to say the starter evolutions are still remaining at the unconfirmed list. I guess I'm glad, but there is only a slight chance that they could be fake. ):

It wouldn't take a long while to get used to them anyway. People have already mentioned what they would choose based on what has been shown. Take note the starters are usually hyped in the beginning until the end of the storyline and at the end, many start building new pokémon teams and having the Hall of Fame team laying the PC box. So if the starter evolutions make that big of a hype, think of the new legendaries and other pokémon to come soon.

However aside from that, there are some people who find the evolutions to look alright. The only problem I have is with Pokabu's evolution line. I excepted a more laid back evolution. I never expected it to stand on two legs instead of four like a normal little piggy would. xD;

As for Tsutaja's and Mijumaru's line, they've grown to me. Sure the last evolution seen for Mijumaru doesn't match up too well and it would have been better on two legs, at least it wasn't overdone. There will be many more pokémon to judge and even if the starters are a main thing when starting the game; it doesn't make the end, or in fact the most of the storyline.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

plus why would 2 attacks, from different pokemon make the opposite pokemon stronger? makes no bloody sense IMO :/

its chill :) i just found it kinda pissy that people need to have it pieced together for them & they cant do their own detective work, thank you for posting it up for those incapable of doing work on their own :)

The Nose and Wing stop right at the middle and the rest is missing from them. If the nose went over, then the reg aura would pass onto the second page as well.

As for the attacks, relation purposes. The attacks don't increase each other the way you say. They are direct counters to the other. If Zekrom and Reshiram used them at the same time, slowest would become the counter.

Why does Counter, Mirror Coat and Metal Burst do double the damage dealt to the opponent that attacked the user?

Cross Flame and Cross Thunder are regular attacks, but they act like Assurance with specific targeted attacks hit.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The Nose and Wing stop right at the middle and the rest is missing from them. If the nose went over, then the reg aura would pass onto the second page as well.

As for the attacks, relation purposes. The attacks don't increase each other the way you say. They are direct counters to the other. If Zekrom and Reshiram used them at the same time, slowest would become the counter.

Why does Counter, Mirror Coat and Metal Burst do double the damage dealt to the opponent that attacked the user?

Cross Flame and Cross Thunder are regular attacks, but they act like Assurance with specific targeted attacks hit.

but the nose does, but the aura doesnt, which would prove it fake even more so would it not? just enlarge the image& look very closely, it just barely falls over onto the other page.

i can see that now :)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    That scan can be explained.

They places the scans next to each other in the wrong order. 15 is supposed to be on the left, and 16 on the right. But it has been proven to be completely real. Someone recorded a video of their Coro Coro.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    but the nose does, but the aura doesnt, which would prove it fake even more so would it not? just enlarge the image& look very closely, it just barely falls over onto the other page.

i can see that now :)

I did enlarge it, the nose stops right at the middle. It doesn't cross over onto the other page.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Same here. I like that the fire-type isn't getting shafted this gen, but I'm also hoping for a couple strong ones too. :]

so am i but, compared to the other types it is, it always seems to get the least support :(

no offense to dragons, their my fav & i love them to death, but their supposed to be rare, so them having only 2 families& 3legends seems pretty normal to me, gen3 blew my mind with 4families, but i assumed they were making up for gen2s 1dragon.

fire is one of the 4main types: grass, fire, water, & electric
    it just seems like they should be quite high in numbers :/
    while psychic, dark, & dragon are supposed to be rarer& harder to find :)

That scan can be explained.

They places the scans next to each other in the wrong order. 15 is supposed to be on the left, and 16 on the right. But it has been proven to be completely real. Someone recorded a video of their Coro Coro.

still doesnt explain why theres no yellow pokeball

I did enlarge it, the nose stops right at the middle. It doesn't cross over onto the other page.

i guess my eyes just see closer details :/

Last edited:

HandyBandyZandy

I don't want to seem rude here, so just know that I mean this message with the highest of respect.

It's true that those two pages may have been faked, I'll give you that. But if you go to Serebii and look at the page with Aloe, you'll see that Pokabu's evo is right next to her. Now if you counter saying that that page is fake, then go to Pokebeach and look at the two pages with both Aloe and the Dento leaders and the Monkey Trio. If you look at the crease, you'll notice that; 1. The bottom left part of Mokoma's skirt is continued on the next page, and matches perfectly. 2. Poddo(I think that's his name)'s cuff and his right leg both continue onto the next page, and also match up perfectly. Now personally, this is enough evidence to prove that the page with Pokabu's evo is true, and thus, Chaobuu exists, and leads me to assume that so do Janobii and Futachimaru.

Once again, I make this statement with the utmost respect towards everyone. I'm just throwing my beliefs in the mosh pit.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I don't want to seem rude here, so just know that I mean this message with the highest of respect.

It's true that those two pages may have been faked, I'll give you that. But if you go to Serebii and look at the page with Aloe, you'll see that Pokabu's evo is right next to her. Now if you counter saying that that page is fake, then go to Pokebeach and look at the two pages with both Aloe and the Dento leaders and the Monkey Trio. If you look at the crease, you'll notice that; 1. The bottom left part of Mokoma's skirt is continued on the next page, and matches perfectly. 2. Poddo(I think that's his name)'s cuff and his right leg both continue onto the next page, and also match up perfectly. Now personally, this is enough evidence to prove that the page with Pokabu's evo is true, and thus, Chaobuu exists, and leads me to assume that so do Janobii and Futachimaru.

Once again, I make this statement what the utmost respect towards everyone. I'm just throwing my beliefs in the mosh pit.

which is why i dont doubt the 1st evos anymore :)

just cuz a page could fake, doesnt mean the info on them isnt/couldnt correct :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    still doesnt explain why theres no yellow pokeball

Magazines do it all the time. Its usually part of their design. May look odd, but that's just how they work.

just cuz a page could fake, doesnt mean the info on them isnt/couldnt correct :)

Originally Posted by Omicron
    O.O The evolutions of the starters may be fake after all!!!!

It's an update on bulbapedia, the coro coro scan with miju's, tsu's and pokabu's evolutions may have been faked!!!

Watch this image https://i52.tinypic.com/24wrrzd.jpg
    OH SERIOUSLY WTF!?

I SAID THIS THE ENTIRE TIME! & Now you believe someone else just cuz they gave you a bloody picture? when i just told you to look for yourself, seriously how bloody lazy can you people get!?

go on forever-san give me a demerit, but you know im right, you were there, so was half the others on this thread, i was the one who stated those obvious facts on the very same night they were revealed!

hell go back a few pages, or go to the thread dedicated to the corocoro scans & pokesunday & youll see it was me who said this since that page surfaced.

Handy just proved that Pokabu's evo is real by using another scan from the same CoroCoro. Which means you were wrong in this little deal about them being fake.

Please don't contradict your self. You just said that the "fake" scans proved that the evolutions were fake and were just given evidence that they aren't fake.

Last edited:

HandyBandyZandy

Okay. I just thought I'd put my opinions out there. :)

Thanks for the civility, by the way. I'm used to people in real life tearing apart everything I say. So it's much appreciated. :)

Back