• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    We'll probably start getting it tomorrow or Thursday. Serebii bribes people to ship it early. :P

Hopefully :3

They've only got 2 day's to reveal EVERYTHING and every aspect of the game.

Base stats, Ev's, Movesets, Tms, Hms, Pokdex entry's,

I know most of those things don't get included in the revealed part but 2 days ~~~~~

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Yes, but the starters were actually revealed by a reliable source. These silhouette and screen shot popped out of thin air. No source. And people, PokeExperto did not release the silhouettes, and they were not the original source of the screenshots. So don't say they were. :3

Pokebeach says its from Pokeexpero. Pokejungle and Serebii (I think) has them as possible but not proven.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    The blue one looks really fishy to me... I mean, it's pretty badly colour-coded, and its right foreleg would be longer than its left foreleg if it were straightened, which makes it seem like it was drawn by an amateur artist. Don't get me wrong it's possible they're real (I kinda like the Rock/Fighting one even if I wish it weren't grey) but I don't like the design of the Steel/Fighting one. Its colours are flat and don't really go with one another. Plus it looks a lot like Entei and Arceus combined, and I don't like to think of any Pokemon trying to muscle in on Entei's awesomeness...

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    So the monkeys aren't the legendary trio?

Er... no.

Would the first Gym leaders use Legendary Pokemon? I apologise if I've missed some sarcasm here or if you're genuinely not aware, and I don't mean to be rude, but the monkeys have never even been rumoured to be legendary. For a start they all evolve...

Years
    Facepalm at Ooka. XD

ANYWAYS, this looks pretty fake to me... Well, only the blue legendary does. Something about its shape and coloring looks edited. The other two look fine. :0

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Hopefully :3

They've only got 2 day's to reveal EVERYTHING and every aspect of the game.

Base stats, Ev's, Movesets, Tms, Hms, Pokdex entry's,

I know most of those things don't get included in the revealed part but 2 days ~~~~~

Why do they have only two days? Once they have the games, it's theirs. They don't have to give it back. And they're no longer restricted by law, so they can update with whatever.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    It's not that I thought they were ever said to be legendary, I just now looked at Serebii for the first time and it was just a conclusion I made. But never mind about that, I don't think these are real either.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I believe this is the 1000th post in this thread.

On-topic: I'm becoming more and more convinced that something about these Legendaries is fishy. I don't doubt that the silhouettes may be genuine, but the colouring is all wrong; to me, the only one that looks "natural" is the Rock/Fighting one. The Steel one's colouring is horrible, especially the way the side-spikes are different colours at the front and back.

I've also worked out the common link between them - they're legendary sheep! Steel and Grass look like goats to me, and Rock looks like a ram...

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years

On-topic: I'm becoming more and more convinced that something about these Legendaries is fishy. I don't doubt that the silhouettes may be genuine, but the colouring is all wrong; to me, the only one that looks "natural" is the Rock/Fighting one. The Steel one's colouring is horrible, especially the way the side-spikes are different colours at the front and back.

I've also worked out the common link between them - they're legendary sheep! Steel and Grass look like goats to me, and Rock looks like a ram...
    Remember when 'the colouring was all wrong' for the starter evos? Turns out the people who said that didn't know what they were talking about.

At the end of the day, this is Pokemon we're talking about. I wouldn't put weird colourings past Game Freak. I really wouldn't.

Years

Looks like the 3 Legends are confirmed...

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    Well, the Legendary Trio is supposed to be all part Fighting, and they are supposed to be quadruped according to that pokelist that leaked days ago; I think these look real enough (imo anyway) but I'm not excited about 'em. I was looking forward to the Grass/Fighting legendary, but if it looks like that, I'm not interested, period. XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    They are mock ups made to look like the real sprites which Pokeexperto claims to have seen at least according to Pokebeach and Serebii.
    Also they are quadrupedal Fighting type pokemon according to the info Pokebeach showed.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    ok, don't know where to post this and i don't feel like making a thread for it so-
    BLACK AND WHITE ARE BEGINNING TO SHIP...
    so basically we should know a lot of answers tomorrow (or thursday) :D

Back