• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Just saw a screenshot on GBATEMP. Also looks like Kazowar(the translator of HGSS) got the Cart/rom (idk which one) and he posted a screenie too..

Uh.

How is someone posting it somewhere confirmation? Someone posted it here. Someone posted it many places. That doesn't make it real.

And the ROM hasn't even been cracked yet. No one can play it yet. So, they're lying.

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    There ugly well all but the first and why has no one said the first looks like a donphan final evolution yet? and yeah the grass looks like an arceus shape with a shayman inner part and the blue ones just janked real or fake ..... :\

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yea, you are right probably cause i'm sure that the new games have a new Anti-Piracy protection.
    They supposedly do...
    Well back on topic: Have you guys seen the candle? It's looks cute, part of the wax is melted covering it's it's right eye and has a small purple flame, I wish I could copy and paste but I still can't cp on this site for some reason from this computer...well you guys can check it out in the updated list in Pokebeach (the one they re posted today not the first one :) )

Years
    There ugly well all but the first and why has no one said the first looks like a donphan final evolution yet? and yeah the grass looks like an arceus shape with a shayman inner part and the blue ones just janked real or fake ..... :\
    Well those are proably the sprites they used to make these Mock ups of the real thing, also the blue one has parts of Entei look at those spikes...they also look canine like to me...so this are our Beast trio copies :)

austin00081

young money
    Years
    Wow these look really fake. If they turn out to be real... I'll be even more disappointed with GF. I mean, the blue one barely looks like it has a face.

I really think we should stop taking everything pokexperto says as fact, considering he was has been wrong before.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Although there may be sprites, we know basically nothing about these, and we dunno if they're even 100% real, so merging with unconfirmed.

Years
    Well these pokemon should all be proven real or fake starting tomorrow if we are lucky if not on Thursday so we should all just wait to see if they are real or not :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Too excited for my own good. I'm going to be in class for the next 2 days so I'm going to miss most of the news. TT-TT

austin00081

young money
    Years
    So is anyone else a little skeptical/ hoping that they seriously are making an ice cream, garbage bag, mirror and lamp? I mean, I get rotom, that's enough house-hold items for me. But seriously, the ice cream and mirror are ice types, the garbage bag is poison, and the lamp is ghost/fire, i think. How many other stupid items are we gonna have? Who REALLY wants a garbage bag on their team?! WTF!?! >:|

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    So is anyone else a little skeptical/ hoping that they seriously are making an ice cream, garbage bag, mirror and lamp? I mean, I get rotom, that's enough house-hold items for me. But seriously, the ice cream and mirror are ice types, the garbage bag is poison, and the lamp is ghost/fire, i think. How many other stupid items are we gonna have? Who REALLY wants a garbage bag on their team?! WTF!?! >:|

Hahahaha, as much as I agree... I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to make them look pretty cool, at least I hope so.

Years
    Well we had several items before, Magnemite (Magnet), Bronzor (rusted old mirror of the past), of course the Rotom formes like you mentioned, Voltorb (a pokeball), and also other stuff which aren't really items but I'll include them in, Grimer, and a bunch of other pokemon, the Japanese have a thing for house hold items they beleive that everything has a soul even inanimate objects at least that's what I have read...

austin00081

young money
    Years

Well we had several items before, Magnemite (Magnet), Bronzor (rusted old mirror of the past), of course the Rotom formes like you mentioned, Voltorb (a pokeball), and also other stuff which aren't really items but I'll include them in, Grimer, and a bunch of other pokemon, the Japanese have a thing for house hold items they beleive that everything has a soul even inanimate objects at least that's what I have read...

Well, in Shinto Buddhism, they do teach that everything has a Kami, roughly translated to "spirits", "essences" or "deities", however, these are some pretty random items. Granted, there were random objects made into Pokemon prior to the 5th gen, but they all seemed to make sense. I'm finding it hard to take an ice cream or some trash seriously. Hopefully neither of the become OU. ;D

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
    Hey, hey, no dissing the ice cream, now. The idea is sheer genius XD

I wouldn't say a mirror Pokemon is quite so farfetched either (think Snow White) but the candle and lantern I can maybe understand. 'Course, as JP said, they have ways of making silly things like that work pretty well. I for one have faith in them :D

Back