• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • To the bolded:

Tate and Liza gave you your 7th badge, so they were hardly introducing the concept when we'd already had plenty of double battles with other trainers.

And the Mijumaru 2nd stage evo just doesn't work for me. 1st stage evo is fine, but the 2nd stage just looks way off.

In Ruby and Sapphire you can skip almost if not all the double battles up to that point.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maybe bring the gym discussion over to the gym thread, since it seems to be getting off the fake/unconfirmed topic.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I challenge you to find anyone who did that on their first run-through of the games.

I did that actually. I didnt have a second pokemon for the first double battle in the game and I didn't see any other mandatory ones later on until the gym.

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • OMG I love Tsutaja's final evo. its like MORE than smug, its saying, I am the chosen one, there is nobody better than me, i am king, I AM GOD. A true evolution of Smugleaf. But I dont like Mijumaru's evo. It doesnt make sense. I wanted it to turn in a Samurai. Pokabu's is pretty cool, but I cant make out its face, and random flames on the body of a fire pokemon is a big no-no.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • As for Mijimaru's final evo, it may also be based on the Pi Xiu, a Chinese mythical being usually depicted as having a single horn (it's related to the Qi Lin or "Chinese unicorn"). It's somewhat associated with water (and thus wealth), has grey or white fur, and is known to be fierce (was connected to China's military in ancient times), all of which links back to its appearance, and probably Mijimaru's somewhat aggressive personality as depicted in the anime.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Maybe bring the gym discussion over to the gym thread, since it seems to be getting off the fake/unconfirmed topic.
    Here's something on topic.

Regarding the starter evos:
    ...really guys? You got off-topic from a pointless discussion. I don't know how that's possible. They're fake. Deal with it.

☆˟★ Locked ★˟☆
    Apparently not so much now....

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I'm slightly confused with these evolutions... I mean, where were these pictures taken from? They look like frames or something simmilar... Also, theres a hint of something else on the left side of Tsutaaja's first evo' - does anyone know what it is?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm slightly confused with these evolutions... I mean, where were these pictures taken from? They look like frames or something simmilar... Also, theres a hint of something else on the left side of Tsutaaja's first evo' - does anyone know what it is?

They were created the one who made them admitted to them being fake... <.<

Smugleaf = Milotic
    Boarbeque = Rhyperior
    Shellbear = Dialga(y)

Its so obvious idk why you guys still think there is even a chance of them being real

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Serebii.net just confitmed that this starter evolutions are true!!!

Serebii =/= 100% Fact he even says someone told him he created them and that there is a chance they aren't real even though its obvious they are fakes... IDK whats wrong with our friend Serebii, but he hasn't been thinking straight lately...

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • I don't believe they are real, even if Serebii says otherwise. They're just not made Sugimorily enough, haha. Oh, and they suck.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • They were created the one who made them admitted to them being fake... <.<

Smugleaf = Milotic
    Boarbeque = Rhyperior
    Shellbear = Dialga(y)

Its so obvious idk why you guys still think there is even a chance of them being real

Dude I can say that I made them and they are fake and people would believe me even if I have no proof. Your point is invalid.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Dude I can say that I made them and they are fake and people would believe me even if I have no proof. Your point is invalid.

Sorry, but my is still very much valid as if you use your eyes you will notice they are crap... Seriously use your eyes and whats left of your brains to see that they aren't Game Freak standards... They have awesome designers to prevent this crap from happening....

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Pokabu's evolutions look like Sumo Wrestlers. :( They appear to have a better chance of being a fighting type than Mijumaru does (if these are real). Mijumaru's last evolution looks more majestic and straightforward. I can see Mijumaru being a water/ground based on the last evolution.

As for Tsutaja's evolutions I'm going to say it's probably the best out of them all, although not by much. It's eyes turned from being reddish to yellow. O_o;

Hopefully the "slim chance of these being wrong" has a good chance.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    "whats left of your brains" is not very nice to say, Calder. Let's keep the insults down and instead... yeah discuss why they're likely to be fake or real or whatever.

/personally still thinks they're fake :x

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • This thread is overloaded with wishful thinking.

Sorry, but my is still very much valid as if you use your eyes you will notice they are crap... Seriously use your eyes and whats left of your brains to see that they aren't Game Freak standards... They have awesome designers to prevent this crap from happening....
    Just because you think they're crap, doesn't make your point any more valid. You don't like them? No-one cares. That's your opinion.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    "whats left of your brains" is not very nice to say, Calder. Let's keep the insults down and instead... yeah discuss why they're likely to be fake or real or whatever.

/personally still thinks they're fake :x

Its not nice to defend the crappy starters either but it just ergs me to extreme when something is obviously not Game Freak standards and people defend them to the end... IDK why anyone would want them to be real... Plus Game Freak draws many many drawings and cuts the ones that don't look good. I'd be surprised if they missed the starters...

Back