• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    So um, what exactly makes this seem credible? Just curious, I'm not big on my B/W news but it seems that it's credible just because reporting sites like Serebii posted it.

I don't know, maybe I just don't want it to be real because Piglit has such awful evolutions.

/.02

BluenoseGeo

Pokemon MASTER
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    NEW 5th Generation Starter Pokemon Evolutions

Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

These MIGHT the new Pokemon 5th starter evolutions. I got the news from Pokebeach. To be honest I don't like them! The grass one's alright but the fire one looks to much like magmortar... And the water looks nothing like the Pokemon before it.

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    This thread is overloaded with wishful thinking.

Just because you think they're crap, doesn't make your point any more valid. You don't like them? Too bad. That's your opinion.

Thats not the ONLY reason stop talking like it is because you think you might have an idea or who I am... Thats like a stereotype... Just because its a rumor doesn't make it true... You are mad at me because I argued with you before, but thats a stupid thing to start an argument over... Here is the side by side...

Spoiler:

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • I really don't know about the Mijumaru Final (I'm chosing mijumaru) it looks wier , I expected a Water weasel/fox guy I hope its not real.

On the other hand Tsutarja's final looks awesome I hope its real and Pokabu.. I dunno its ok but the golden swirly this reminds me of infernape.

Ugh I want see the real starters now.

Last edited:

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Thats not the ONLY reason stop talking like it is because you think you might have an idea or who I am... Thats like a stereotype... Just because its a rumor doesn't make it true... You are mad at me because I argued with you before, but thats a stupid thing to start an argument over... Here is the side by side...
    I didn't even realise it was you until you said that. Mainly because you've changed your avatar since then.

The only reason I hold something of a grudge against you is because of your stupid, close-minded arguments. Here you are hollering about how the evolutions are ZOMFG TERRIBLE OMFG STARTER ARE **** ZOMFG!!1!11!1!1

I actually quite like them. That is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

Maybe if you actually presented a rational argument and didn't go off topic and start ranting about a previous argument we had, I wouldn't look down on you negatively.

The side by side comparison is not proof that they're fake.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I didn't even realise it was you until you said that. Mainly because you've changed your avatar since then.

The only reason I hold something of a grudge against you is because of your stupid, close-minded arguments. Here you are hollering about how the evolutions are ZOMFG TERRIBLE OMFG STARTER ARE **** ZOMFG!!1!11!1!1

I actually quite like them. That is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

Maybe if you actually presented a rational argument and didn't go off topic and start ranting about a previous argument we had, I wouldn't look down on you negatively.

The side by side comparison is not proof that they're fake.

I'm just wondering, how the hell do you make a rational argument from wild speculation? Not to ruin everyone this argument where everyone is just whining "OMG IT'S REAL ;A;" and "OMG IT'S FAKE ;A;" but I'm just wondering how you, or anyone else, can make an argument with no worthy evidence.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Are we on grade school or what? You are fighting over an opinion, who's is better? It seems quite childish so let's be little more like adults shall we?

I watched Calder's comparison and I can see valid point that they are quite similar in their body shape but that is ultimately it. I didn't see Zekrom as Palkia rip-off and I don't see it happening here either. Sure they have same kind of feel to them but so what, so do 10 other Pokémon. Example Houndour and Growlithe both are fire dogs with 4 legs.

Calder should keep his anger on himself and get punching bag and do a little workout to let of his steam and not harass people who have different opinions than him, and others should try not to tick him off. We would have a little better community.

But yeah, I pretty much dislike Pokabu's and Tsutaja's evolutions but I don't really mind Mijumaru's. But if they really are real they will grow on me, as they will grow on everyone else.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I'm just wondering, how the hell do you make a rational argument from wild speculation? Not to ruin everyone's please of "OMG IT'S REAL ;A;" and "OMG IT'S FAKE ;A;" but I'm just wondering how you, or anyone else, can make an argument with no worthy evidence.
    I think they probably are real, but that's not to say they aren't fake. There's no way of telling yet whether or not they are.

My argument is against the people who say they're fake because "They're ugly" or "They don't look like Ken's artwork" or "They have similar poses to old Pokemon".

These are not arguments against them being real. These are stupid conclusions people come to because they're haters.

All I said was that there is too much wishful thinking going on in this thread. I didn't say they were definately real, or definately fake. My guess would be that they probably are real, but obviously there's a chance they might be fake. That's just my gut feeling.
    Are we on grade school or what? You are fighting over an opinion, who's is better? It seems quite childish so let's be little more like adults shall we?

I watched Calder's comparison and I can see valid point that they are quite similar in their body shape but that is ultimately it. I didn't see Zekrom as Palkia rip-off and I don't see it happening here either. Sure they have same kind of feel to them but so what, so do 10 other Pokémon. Example Houndour and Growlithe both are fire dogs with 4 legs.

Calder should keep his anger on himself and get punching bag and do a little workout to let of his steam and not harass people who have different opinions than him, and others should try not to tick him off. We would have a little better community.

But yeah, I pretty much dislike Pokabu's and Tsutaja's evolutions but I don't really mind Mijumaru's. But if they really are real they will grow on me, as they will grow on everyone else.
    I don't fight. I explain my thoughts. I think that Calder and many others are just angry/pissed off because they don't like these supposed starter evos, and they don't want to believe that they might actually be legit.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well Pokebeach said asked the source what the pokemon covered up is, and said that if it resembles the description the source gave him then the Starter evolutions must be real...

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

To be honest I saw these on Deviantart somewhere, the creator was polish though iirc

Ayselipera

I'm not sure about the final starter evolutions, but the middle stage evolutions of (sorry I don't remember the names) the grass starter and water starter seem real to me. Since they match earlier pencil scans that had those same outlines that also came out with the new female protagonist that follows Ash in the anime.

Anyways here is the picture all the way back from July if this helps at all.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hey I read that the starters final forms are Fire/Fight (Again...), pure Water, and Pure Grass on the Spanish site Pokebeach linked to...Ah I wanted them all to have combos...apparently it's the reverse of Kanto and Hoenn, as both those regions had only 1 pure final starter but Isshu has 1 duo type starter, just like how Johto had all pure, and Sinnoh all duel type...

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

To be honest I saw these on Deviantart somewhere, the creator was polish though iirc

Hmm the front of Desukan and Denchura the chinmecho is probably fake it looks fan artedif you look at the shades closely. I hope the Skullboy is real I want him on my B/W team :3

Years
  • Hmm the front of Desukan and Denchura the chinmecho is probably fake it looks fan artedif you look at the shades closely. I hope the Skullboy is real I want him on my B/W team :3
    All of those pokemon with the exception of the ones we saw before hand (Victini, Luvdisk evo,etc.) are fake sadly.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
  • Tsutaja's evo isn't going to be grass dragon, thats just a rumour. I think i love the supposed Tstaja Evo more than I thought I would.

On the note that it would be to drasic a change for Mijumaru, look at Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon, and tell me that isn't a major change.

Last edited:
    Back