• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
What are you most excited to do now that spring is here?

I really don't know... maybe new bugs and fishes, but I haven't found them right now...
It'll be better when the cherry blossom will be there :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've seen pictures of the cherry blossoms, and I can't wait for them to see it in my town very soon. :D

I finally built my Dream Suite, the Custom Design Sign, and currently working on a fountain. :D I also need to get a Reset Center going too.

Years
Username: Ruma
Favourite Villager: Stitches!

3DS Friend Code: No 3DS yet :(
Dream Address: ?
What are you most excited to do now that spring is here?: New bugs, fish, and festivals! Also just the change of environment is really nice. c:

Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Welcome, Ruma! It's great to have another member added to our club! And Stitches is definitely adorable.
as you don't have a 3DS, are you still playing any of the older Animal Crossing games often? which is your favourite?

since only mods can alter/remove polls, i'd like to ask Axeliira to remove the current poll. and I think we should seriously start thinking about having that movie event soon, too! to that end, i was thinking to replace the poll with another to ask whether our club members prefer to watch the original Japanese version or the English fandub? and maybe add an 'i don't care' option as well? hehe.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Your wish is my command, darling (even being a little high on cold meds atm lol)

I'm in for either version of the movie, although I do like originality in the Japanese sub. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
could everyone else also state their opinion regarding the film's language? to also stir some other activity, here's a new topic!

What is your favourite/most recently established Public Works Project?
my personal favourite is the Wisteria Trellis! my god, it's so pretty. i can't wait to put it in my town somewhere. if only my villagers would suggest it though...
as for most recent, i just placed my town's Cafe yesterday! since it's a permanent building, i was doubting its placement a bit, but i decided to just do it! now i just have to decide where to place the Campsite. and the Reset Center. and the Police Station later on. (ノ>▽<。)ノ

Last edited:
Years
could everyone else also state their opinion regarding the film's language? to also stir some other activity, here's a new topic!

my personal favourite is the Wisteria Trellis! my god, it's so pretty. i can't wait to put it in my town somewhere. if only my villagers would suggest it though...
as for most recent, i just placed my town's Cafe yesterday! since it's a permanent building, i was doubting its placement a bit, but i decided to just do it! now i just have to decide where to place the Campsite. and the Reset Center. and the Police Station later on. (ノ>▽<。)ノ

Japanese with English Subs is my vote xD

Don't know yet, ive not had i really good one come up, my last one was the oil pump, so not very exciting.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018

i have a slight preference for the english so i can understand hah. the trellis is my favorite also! in addition to the trellis, i've been digging the wooden lamp post and the wooden log.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm doing the Reset Center now, then the Police Station. I think Poncho was the one that wants me to do the Police Station, he sent me a letter this morning that he was "patrolling the streets". how to reply. lol.

Anyways, my favorite so far would be the Fountain! I have one ready to go, and I wanna do another nearby the Plaza.

OH BTW, I have a Dream Address now! 5500-5259-8265 is mine :) I'll edit the OP myself if Nagi doesn't mind!

Years
For the movie I'd prefer the Japanese dub since I'm already familiar with it, but either is okay.

I like a lot of the PWPs in my town, so I shall show my favorites through screenshots! Some of you may already be familiar with these since you've visited my town.
Spoiler:

And those are my favorite parts of town! You can see more by visiting my dream address listed in Nagi's op of this thread~ (Bear in mind that I haven't updated since last April, but my town is more or less in the same condition, save for more recent designs I've made.)

Oh yeah, I think Nagi mentioned she couldn't see my design well on my character when I went to pick up my prize the other day, so here's a close-up. Ankha doesn't look impressed, haha! xD
HNI_0087.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Oh yeah, I think Nagi mentioned she couldn't see my design well on my character when I went to pick up my prize the other day, so here's a close-up. Ankha doesn't look impressed, haha! xD
HNI_0087.jpg

she's one to talk... she practically wearing rags! or is that some kind of ancient Egyptian camo chic? i suppose with snooties like her you never know (。 >艸<)

the preference for the movie seems to be leaning towards Japanese as far as i can tell. i myself am completely neutral, so that's fine with me.
i'd like to have the event on a weekend once again, to have it be possible for as many people as possible to watch with us. for now, i'd like to suggest the weekend of 27-29 March, and we can try agreeing on a time?

Years
GAH Ankha is so cute. My boyfriend had her but made a new file after much deliberation and really missed her. She is so cute. I wonder who has moved out of my town while I was gone.. ;A;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The 27-29 are perfect days. Depending on my work schedule and all, I'll do a couple streams to accomodate most if not all timezones. I won't be living in the crappy timezone anymore, so all shall be good. :)

That last image of Lisia and Ankha is amazing, it's like BOTH of them are posing at the camera...it's priceless xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
The 27-29 are perfect days. Depending on my work schedule and all, I'll do a couple streams to accomodate most if not all timezones. I won't be living in the crappy timezone anymore, so all shall be good. :)

That last image of Lisia and Ankha is amazing, it's like BOTH of them are posing at the camera...it's priceless xD

Ankha looks as if she noticed the picture being taken and then quickly struck a pose! she can't be caught on camera and not look her absolute best, after all.
i wish she didn't always look so sad though!

since it's in a weekend, i'll be fine with (almost) any time at all! even if i have to stay up extra late - it's more fun to watch in a large group, after all.

nice to see you here again too, Sheep! don't worry too much about villagers having moved out c: it's never more than one as far as i know. i'll keep my eye out for Ankha, should she ever move into my village! it also helps to build the campsite, as villagers pass by more often there. i should really put that into my own village soon too...

Years
Ah... that picture of Ankha makes me a bit sad. In the nearly 2 years that I've been playing the game, Ankha's the only villager I had move out without telling me before hand. It's a shame, since she was also one of my original villagers in my current town, which left me with only 2 (Maple and Ruby).

And while I've got no idea if I'm working that weekend, I'd be down to watch a stream of the Animal Crossing movie some time between the 27-29th, if we go ahead with it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Does anyone else still have their original villagers in their town? I still have Pekoe, Baabara, and Anicotti. All the others are move-ins. I lost Wart Jr. and Alfonso. D: Pekoe wanted to move away a bazillion times now, but I haven't allowed her. lol

Years
Does anyone else still have their original villagers in their town? I still have Pekoe, Baabara, and Anicotti. All the others are move-ins. I lost Wart Jr. and Alfonso. D: Pekoe wanted to move away a bazillion times now, but I haven't allowed her. lol
It's been a while so I forget... How many villagers are there at first when you begin the game? Six or something? Anyway, Ankha and Cesar have been in my village since I first started the game on June 9th, 2013. I'm amazed and grateful they haven't moved away during the breaks I've taken here and there...

Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
nabbing this as a topic (。 >艸<)
Do you still have any of your original villagers in your town?
since it hasn't been that long since i started my town over, i still have most of my original villagers. to be honest, i'm not painstakingly trying to get them to stay, though. i like them, but some of their houses are in slightly inconvenient locations and stuff...

Merengue randomly moved into my town yesterday! and i was pleasantly surprised to see that she put her house right next to one of the paths i laid down, so it actually looks great! i'm quite happy with her, haha c:

Years
nabbing this as a topic (。 >艸<)
Do you still have any of your original villagers in your town?
since it hasn't been that long since i started my town over, i still have most of my original villagers. to be honest, i'm not painstakingly trying to get them to stay, though. i like them, but some of their houses are in slightly inconvenient locations and stuff...

Merengue randomly moved into my town yesterday! and i was pleasantly surprised to see that she put her house right next to one of the paths i laid down, so it actually looks great! i'm quite happy with her, haha c:
Aaaaah you're so lucky!
tumblr_m7eg7z2UmN1qdlkyg.gif

Merengue is probably one of the top 5 most desired animals people want in their village. She's just so cute!

Back