• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hey guys! An attempt to use a revive on this thread!

So who's still playing, or has an interest in the game?

http://www.cnet.com/news/animal-crossing-new-leaf-nintendos-stealth-mobile-game/

The Next Animal Crossing to be on mobile? What do you think? I saw some good reactions on the Internet, as for myself I am not that sure... Yes, we can play everywhere, but we could do this with the 3DS too. Maybe it's because I don't really play games on my phone and I don't really like to play games on this... I am still curious about it! Can't wait ti have news.

I do love New Leaf, the best Animal Crossing game to date, but after many years we are due for a new game. I think the fact we don't see many people on this club anymore is a clue.

*I still wish we can move out, start a "new game" but still be able to visit our old town! Imagine this, we could still see our old house the was we left it, the constructions in the town, the villagers... A girl can dream*

Years
I'm still interested in these games. I just restarted my AC:NL last night and was thinking how I wish I had people to play with on it. I used to have HHD also, but not anymore because of stupid 3DS account s**t. And I want a Wii U again so I can play amiibo festival. I have some AC cards from when I used to have HHD still. I'll complete my collection eventually. And I am pretty interested in buying the amiibos as well.

I don't think that the Animal Crossing game on mobile will be a full fledged AC like the others. They'll probably simplify it's already simple gameplay for even easier pick up and play format. It'll most likely still be fun and hopefully I can get into it since I hate mobile games for many reasons.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I'm still interested in these games. I just restarted my AC:NL last night and was thinking how I wish I had people to play with on it. I used to have HHD also, but not anymore because of stupid 3DS account s**t. And I want a Wii U again so I can play amiibo festival. I have some AC cards from when I used to have HHD still. I'll complete my collection eventually. And I am pretty interested in buying the amiibos as well.

I don't think that the Animal Crossing game on mobile will be a full fledged AC like the others. They'll probably simplify it's already simple gameplay for even easier pick up and play format. It'll most likely still be fun and hopefully I can get into it since I hate mobile games for many reasons.

Have you played Amiibo festival yet? How is it?

Man I need to play HDD again! I really liked it :3

The only Amiibo I got is Tom Nook, but I want Mable, K.K., and Rover!
I only bought one pack of card tho.

Years
Have you played Amiibo festival yet? How is it?

Man I need to play HDD again! I really liked it :3

The only Amiibo I got is Tom Nook, but I want Mable, K.K., and Rover!
I only bought one pack of card tho.
Nope haven't played it. That post did kind of make it seem like I did. I have only seen a livestream of JWittz plat the game when it was first out and thought it looked great. Has a very slow pace from what I can tell just like the series is known for.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Nope haven't played it. That post did kind of make it seem like I did. I have only seen a livestream of JWittz plat the game when it was first out and thought it looked great. Has a very slow pace from what I can tell just like the series is known for.

Oh okay! Well if you play it I am curious to know how it is.It doesn't appear much to me tho.

Years
Honestly, I only read and saw like one small video. I know it's bad of me XD
I wish he still had that video up on Twitch. It was a Mario Party Monday one and he was playing amiibo festival instead and they were gonna include it in the rotation. All the videos before it from Nintendo when they were advertising the game were so boring to me. I still wanted it but thought it would probably be a regretful purchase, but when I saw Jwittz stream of the game with his wife I was sold. I think it's one of those games that is hard to sell without playing it before buying. Watching those two was really great because they were having a lot of fun and they were showing the game off better than Nintendo themselves did.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I wish he still had that video up on Twitch. It was a Mario Party Monday one and he was playing amiibo festival instead and they were gonna include it in the rotation. All the videos before it from Nintendo when they were advertising the game were so boring to me. I still wanted it but thought it would probably be a regretful purchase, but when I saw Jwittz stream of the game with his wife I was sold. I think it's one of those games that is hard to sell without playing it before buying. Watching those two was really great because they were having a lot of fun and they were showing the game off better than Nintendo themselves did.

Yes, if the game wasn't that pricey for something I don't really consider an AC game, I will totally consider it! I don't have a Wiiu but my brother does and we often play Mario Party with his wife. I'm pretty sure we will try this game together, but nobody want to pay for it XD

Years
Yeah it is pricey for what it is especially when you factor in the amiibo themselves. But I bet you'll probably enjoy it since you do have a good amount of people to play with and you already like Mario Party.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Anyone still playing? I haven't played in a few months honestly. :( I'm waiting for a new game but it still seems a ways off.

Haven't played for a while, might be starting again my first game soon, when I'll be a bit less busy. I have to play again!! My second game was kinda cute so I'll probably keep it.

I need to play HDD too!

Years
I'm still playing New Leaf on and off, though I sparked my interest again by starting up a new town (I had my previous one around for 2 and a half years, which got a bit stale). Still, I'm patiently waiting for the next release, though I don't think we'll see anything until a little while after the NX comes out, which could mean late 2017.

I'm also interested in seeing what that Animal Crossing smartphone app Nintendo revealed a few weeks ago is going to be like. I doubt it'll be anything like a full release, but even something similar to Miitomo might be fun.

Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
hello! sorry i haven't been around much lately. how's everyone holding up? i'm kind of in the same boat as Brendino, where i restarted my village a little while ago, and i absolutely love it so far... but because of some circumstances i actually didn't name my character Nagi - and now that's coming back to bite me in the butt, haha. should i restart again or just suck it up? i do love my current layout and villagers, but being the way i am, i already know this is going to start bothering me...

on the topic, since E3 is coming up, what do you think of the developments in Animal Crossing, and what would you like to see? what do you expect or want from the upcoming smartphone app, and what do you think a potential release for NX would be like?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hey guys!
I haven't played it's been a long time but honestly I realy want to start again! I'll keep playing in my second game probably. But I'll restart my first game maybe.. I still have it since 2013 but I don't feel it as strong as before... I lost all of my favorite characters, except for Bam. And I am afraid he'll be gone when I open my game..

I have to play Happy Home Designer too!

I wonder if we'l have a new AC game on NX? Or even on WiiU! But his game is better on 3DS I think... I wish we'll have a new game! But honestly I don't think it's gonna happen. We haven't heard of AC for a while, except for HDD and the Amiibo game. Look like AC is becoming a secondary game....

where i restarted my village a little while ago, and i absolutely love it so far...
?

I wanna visit you one day! :)

Yukari

I wonder if we'l have a new AC game on NX? Or even on WiiU! But his game is better on 3DS I think... I wish we'll have a new game! But honestly I don't think it's gonna happen. We haven't heard of AC for a while, except for HDD and the Amiibo game. Look like AC is becoming a secondary game....

Animal Crossing is definitely better on handheld consoles. I'd actually rather not see a new game on the NX since it seems much better suited for small bursts of play than really intensive play.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Animal Crossing is definitely better on handheld consoles. I'd actually rather not see a new game on the NX since it seems much better suited for small bursts of play than really intensive play.

But they did talked about NX being kinda part handheld, no? Maybe that can be good for games like Animal Crossing?

Yukari

But they did talked about NX being kinda part handheld, no? Maybe that can be good for games like Animal Crossing?

I don't recall hearing anything of the sort? I might have missed some bit of news though.

Back