• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Username: Hikari Takahashi
    Favourite Villager: Merengue & Annalisa
    3DS Friend Code: 4725-8178-7078
    Dream Address: N/A for now!

Picking my favorite villager was honestly so hard... :( I adore so many of them, but Merengue and Annalisa (not Annalise!) make me nostalgic.

Anyway, as far as the topics!
    Spoiler:

Side note: I was at Nintendo World in NYC when they were holding an ACNL design contest event, and giving away the ACNL bundle 3DS XLs, plushies, and other goodies! They even had a DJ with a large cardboard cutout of KK Slider on the front of his turntables, it was amazing.

Also, I have a question for everyone here: Do you own ACNL retail or digital? Which do you prefer?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Side note: I was at Nintendo World in NYC when they were holding an ACNL design contest event, and giving away the ACNL bundle 3DS XLs, plushies, and other goodies! They even had a DJ with a large cardboard cutout of KK Slider on the front of his turntables, it was amazing.

Also, I have a question for everyone here: Do you own ACNL retail or digital? Which do you prefer?

Hello !! :)

Oh wow what you describe here look awesome! The DJ K.K I would have die :3

I own New Leaf on retail, and I have two copy :) I play in both. Well I haven't play a lot in the last two month, my town is as beautiful as it used to be... I lost all my beautiful flowers :( Black, blues, ornage, pink....

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
  • What was your first Animal Crossing game?

The one for Gamecube, which I no longer have.

What is your favorite season in Animal Crossing?

Autumn, the trees are so pretty. And I like Halloween.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hey everyone! it's been a while since this club has seen any activity, so i'm here to bring it back. the aforementioned purge of the members list... i think i might do it when this thread reaches page 21. if i do it at all. i'd be sad to see so many members off the list after all, haha. on another note, i don't think i mentioned it at the time, but this club has officially been around for way over a year now! whaa, amazing... Animal Crossing is still going strong in 2016. and if i can help it, it'll be around for a long while yet!

to all members, past, current and future, i wish you all a happy new year! (don't these Wild World fireworks just make you so nostalgic?)
    tumblr_o0g1a2Kd0T1tgqd6oo1_400.gif
    tumblr_o0g1a2Kd0T1tgqd6oo2_400.gif

and though it's a bit late... (Brewster's face cracks me up somehow xd)
    Spoiler:

on that note, how were your holidays? did you participate in all the activities in New Leaf? (were there any activities in HHD that i failed to take note of? haha). i myself haven't played AC much over the holidays - irl tends to be busy around those days after all - and so ended up missing out a bit. how did you manage? did you participate, on the days themselves, or perhaps even by time travelling a few days? to be honest, i'm still debating doing that... but by now it's been almost two weeks, too...

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello ! :3

Yaaay the fan club is still here !! :D

I missed the new year on AC :( I haven't played in a while.... :(

Have you played in the new year?

Yukari

I actually managed to miss out on all the holiday related events. o> I'm tempted to time travel to complete them but... eh... I'm not going to.

Years
  • I feel bad that I don't play as much as I used to- though I did play enough to find out what all my villagers wanted for Toy Day. Since then though, I've only played the game twice, and once was because it was my birthday.

I'm thinking of resetting my town soon, since there's really nothing left for me to do, but I've had the same save file since August 2013, so I've been reluctant to pull the trigger. It'd be nice if we had the option for another save file, since I don't want all that hard work to disappear, but it is getting a bit stale.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi everyone!

I've been away from this club for a while now, especially since I resigned from mod. But I'm back now, and I had to check to see if I'm still a member. :)

I got a new 3DS now, and unfortunately I had to restart my Animal Crossing town (*sniff* Pekoe D:). But right now it's looking really good. Trying to get my dream suite working up again, as well as Shampoodle. I'll post my new friend code when I'm done with class.

I'm actually more interested in the amiibos rather than the games itself right now. I have not seen Isabelle amiibos sold by itself, rather than being sold within the Amiibo Festival game. While the actual game interests me a bit, I'm still gonna hold it off after I watch a let's play and get a second opinion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My village, Hylan, has been moving on up since the last time I posted. Now I have a cafe, a police station and upgraded to T.I.Y. A lot went on these past few weeks, and I was there for Countdown.

Here's to an amazing 2016 for everyone here!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • In one of my town I only like 2 of my villagers :/ One of my favorite just left... I have my town since 2013, I don't want to start again.. I got all my stores, but I feel like my town can't ever be like I want. Should I start again? I don't know..

It look like I could never be satisfied with my towns XD

I don't understand how I see so many beautiful thing on the Internet, but I can't do it X.x

I need to play more..

My village, Hylan, has been moving on up since the last time I posted. Now I have a cafe, a police station and upgraded to T.I.Y. A lot went on these past few weeks, and I was there for Countdown.

Here's to an amazing 2016 for everyone here!

Oh good for you! We must visit one day :3

I have a question for you guys :)

Did you got any AC Amiibo?
    I bought Tom Nook :D

I want K.K Slider sooo bad T_T

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I don't even like Amiibos.

...But I want to buy a Mable Amiibo. Really bad. Just to put it on my shelf.

That's the same thing I did with Tom Nook. I'll do the same with K.K if I got it one day. I want Mable too :3

Okay so now Chop is leaving my town... I only like Bm now... Bam is in my town since 2013. I swear, if Bam move, I' won't continue this game.

Years
  • Even though I don't have anything that can read the amiibos, I've got Sable, KK Slider, Cyrus, and Reese. I'd like to have the Isabelle and Digby ones too, but those only come with amiibo Festival, which is useless for me without a Wii U.

I wish they'd make more Animal Crossing amiibos though, because I'd get a Leif, Jingle, Mable, and Labelle if they were available, along with a bunch of the regular villagers (though I don't expect them to get anything more than the amiibo cards).

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello all! :) It's been a while!

Sadly, I haven't playe much lately :( I think I'll probably restart my two games...

My first town, since 2013, has only Bam's left that I like... (it is my favorite villager I think <3 )

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Like a few of you have mentioned, I've been strongly considering resetting my town too. I did a week ago but I've been sooo extremely picky about the layout of the maps, so I was resetting for different maps on the train for literally days... but I'm still not happy.

Have any of you ever reset for a specific map? How long did you reset for? Or did you just settle with what you were given and made the best of it?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • When I got me second cartridge I spend a complete day resetting for the map (rocks, beach, shops, houses) AND for the villagers. I"ve found a map I disliked but I loved the villagers, then I got some mapa I lived but hated the villagers, and finally I got a map that was okay and villager that I really liked too. Too bad I am not a fan of them who came after! The only thing I don't like in this game is that I've only seen Gracie one time in almost a year...

I didn't reset for my first game and now I kinda regret it.
    Except for Bam. Love him.
    If he'a gone, I'm gonna reset.

Yukari

Since AC:NL was my first and so far only Animal Crossing game, I just went with the first map that was generated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Isn't in march we have Pavé and the festival?
    We had st-patrick's day.
    I had my birthday lol
    I don't think we have much in March.

Back