• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unlikable qualities

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • I dislike ignorance, disrespectfulness, and an opinionated mouth (i.e. 4chan) that'll only do more harm than good.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I dislike ignorant, arrogant, selfish, sexist people who only care about themselves.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't like people who take things too seriously and I don't like people who complain. But I should probably make it a point to say that while everyone complains, and that's okay and healthy to do, people who go out of their way to complain, or complain about things excessively are what I mean by that. I also don't like people who make mountains out of molehills. I generally don't like people jumping to conclusions either, and appreciate people not assuming anything. Especially about me.

Years
  • I think the two traits I hate the most are people that are disrespectful and dishonest, and these usually tend to go hand-in-hand.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • One of my pet peeves is people being overly familiar to me. I can't stand it! ESPECIALLY if I don't know you or we just met. I know you're trying to be friendly and all but the more friendly you are to me, the more sour face I give you.

And physical contact. Ahhh. I don't know you so why are you touching my back?

Years
  • I hate people that want recognition for their accomplishments and then don't give recognition in return. Basically, I don't like people who don't give you respect. I personally live by the belief that all people are inherently worthy of respect, and that people's triumphs and accomplishments in life are worth respecting. So I don't get along with people who don't see the world similarly.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    People who think that they're the most important thing since sliced bread
    People that have no sense of humor.
    People who are ignorant (like has been mentioned), and people that focus too much on their looks.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • Ignorance, Unwillingness to learn, close-minded, hypocrittes, arrogant, selfish, liars, complainers (as in, people who are constantly complaining, I don't mind people occasionally complaining about something, but if someone complains to me every day, multiple times every day, then I get grumpy with them), people who refuse to listen to others, people who think themselves above others, or think that others are useless, and disrespect.

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • I have this thing about people who always say things like "I'd hug you" or "You're really cute" to people I follow on tumblr and then finish it with "Sorry I'm really awkward"
    There is absolutely no need for it and after you see it a couple of times it starts to get under your skin and irritate you

Also people who when they get mad don't listen to reason or understanding at all and they just seem to insult you when you're not doing anything wrong

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • I absolutely despise people who are rude and insolent.
    I just want to sacrifice their souls to the dark lord I really just wanna walk up to them and just repeatedly slap them, and beat them, until they grow a brain. And maybe some manners too. Especially proud blowhards who think so high and mighty of themselves, if I meet anyone like this I just want them to burn eternally, but since I am too much of a nice person, I just fake it and secretly hope for their demise.

I also hate know-it-alls, snobs, snooty idiots. Pretty much any quality that involves them being complete illiterate morons, anybody who have these kind of qualities, I just automatically assume that you are an ding-bag.

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Basically agree with what everyone else posted plus this: doing something just because it looks good or to get on someone's good side

Back