• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Unluckiest/Stupidest Moments

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    ... >.>
    Red- I was trying to catch a Haunter... and used a masterball. ;.;
    Red- After I reloaded my game, ^ that one..., I once again used my master ball to catch the friggin haunter. I then reloaded and stored my MB.
    Yellow- ...I made Pikachu VERY mad. xD
    Yellow- Killed ALL THREE legendary birds... Then decided I did want them after all.
    LG- I started playing, and now I dont know where I need to go. xD Havent played it in a while. >.>

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    Robo-Arcanine said:
    lol that mustve suck tho huh?

^o^ Yes it did. I'm sure everyone has their moments like those.

In blue version I trained one of my pokemon (the oh-so beloved Lapras) to level 100 and I guess I forgot to save because, when I turned it back on... it was level 15. :dead: The weird part was that I trained my Persian to level 100 too that same day (I did them both that day... hee hee) and it did not fall back to such a low level. :\

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    My friend trade onix + metal coat from his rs to my saphire and my game freeaze. I'm lost my lv 100 mewtwo,latios charizard and he also lost his mewtwo and another lv 100 pokemon

note: before trade onix he deposit his pokemon in my saphire

Years
    Meh, tch, my worst mistake was in Sapphire, tch, where I trained a Feebas ta level 70 ta try an' make it evolve, tch, but then I discovered why it wouldn't evolve, an' when I fed it pokeblocks I gave it tha wrong kind, tch, so all my training was in vain. -_-

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I knew it is R/S/E, but this is still related to CFG stories. I trained my eevee till lv 76 and of course it wouldn't evolve at my fr

Years
    Well, here are mine:
    -My game froze while I ran into a shiny.
    -I killed Rayquaza not thinking of how rare it was (when I first played Sapphire)
    -I ran into Latias and killed it.
    -My game froze after I beat the Elite 4
    -I deposted my lv. 96 Jirachi and it dissapeared.

Years
    whoa that is unlucky, i just lost my shiny mightyena in a battle it was evolving and it evolved into a level 27 mewtwo, non-shiny! that sucks... cause i already have mewtwo from leafgreen

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    My worst moment is when i was going to win the pokeleague 4 the first time & i chose the wrong move & just 2 make thing worse I LOST!!

Steven Hughes

Bandit
    Years
    i havn't had much unlucky moment. the only one i know of isn't that stupid, when i was EV traing my shiny zubat, i accidentally fought against the wrong pokemon by a slight mess up. andanther tme i ran away from the pokemon that i was supposed to fight and it is med. difficulty of finding it.

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
    On emerald saw shiny geodude and it exploded, found shiny chansey in Lg and It ran away,I know that this is R/S/E but on my first blue I was in rock tunnel for 2 weeks

Rioku

Inuyasha pwns
    Years
    In emerald i was in granite cave and i saw a shiney zubat my first ever shiney annnnnd my sableye killed it with a critical hit scratch ): I havent seen a shiney since.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    The stupidest thing I ever did was try to use an AR. However, I didn't really know how to use it. I put on lots of cheats at the same time. It made my game glitchy and freeze.

Years
    My most annoying moment was on silver, i was a newb to pkmn and by the time i finished elite 4 i went and got masterball and went to victory road and used the masterball on a donphan.... :-(-I-< Luckily i stole another one off my sisters game lol

Back