• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sorry I've not replied recently. We had a huge snow storm that knocked out our power 'til just this afternoon. I'm sure I missed alot, but should be back on now..well for tomorrow at least.

AHH! I can't wait for the mid-night release for X and Y in just 2 days!

I don't think you have missed much. I am just posting a lot so I can get in the same time frame as everyone else.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Haha... And here I am without the console for X & Y... -sighs-

Midnight, sorry for getting caught up in my work. College just started up so I might not be able to reply until a few days. X & Y might be out when I do.

Oh, RPM, there's an SU for you.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
@Adsy_Jr accepted! :D welcome to PC and this RP, hope you enjoy your stay :D

Also, no midnight release here in the UK, no fair. Lol, anyway the time difference is in our favour though! Lol

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'll be gone for a while on Saturday. (12th) Just saying, because I'm not coming back on here until I beat Pokémon X.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sorry Daisuke about the quick exit and the bad writing, had to rush and I came up with that idea. We will join again at the pkmn centre in Nacrene :) (Kio's first pokémon!)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Soz for not posting much but i'll post lot's tomorrow/ day after if I can

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah, only reason I am posting so much is because I already have ideas locked in my head and trying to get to present time. Once I get to Undella, I will probably slow down a good amount.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lucky.... I am hoping I get lucky and walk into my Gamestop today and be able to buy it. According to what I have read, Nintendo gave one store chain the go ahead.

Lol, I just realized how reckless my character is. Trying to take pictures of pokemon when he is being attacked.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha. Oops, Daisuke, sorry for not posting, but I guess I got caught up with X. It's a good thing Kio ran off, so you can do a bit solo :)

Also, been playing for 2 hours now, (coz I keep having to do things) and I'm only at the 1st gym - I'm so slow. Enjoy your games tomorrow, be warned however, the game at first is kinda hard to grasp!

:D p.s it was grainger Games that was given the go-ahead :)

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Tonight I'll make one final IC post before I go inactive due to the combination of the words Pokémon and X.

And about what you said Crimson, I don't need to worry about it being hard to grasp - I pre-ordered it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
It seems everyone prefers X over Y so far :P

Small spoiler below about the wild pkmn u find.

Spoiler:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Spoilers. Spoilers everywhere.

Thinking up an IC post in response to Starlight. Hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Just wanted to make an updated list of pokemon my character has atm.

Spoiler:

This is far away from my final main team. My character is probably going to start catching pokemon 'off screen', but mention it. After I get to Undella, I probably will only have Rufflet and Charmander on my team. The rest will be in the PC. Still have about 3 or 4 posts before I get to Undella.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Wow, you people are busy with X & Y. Have I said that I'm envious? I was in a shuttle the other day and I saw someone playing X (or was it Y?) He just evolved his Magikarp and was leveling it up with his Mega Pokemon.

To prevent spoilers, I'll just say it's a Kanto Pokemon who looks like it's 'hairstyle' appear like it's previous evolution.

He also had a Lucario, too bad I didn't see it evolve before we arrived at our destination.

Also, poor Quagsire. Shadow Balled for their XP...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
HAHA Yeah I just finished the elite 4 last night :) Got 2 pokémon that can mega evolve in my team, and my god there is so many pokémon to choose from. It really lengthens up the after game as there are so many side quests, and the main challenge is to catch em all. :D But ratings I would actually give it 10/10, and black and white2 7/10 and gen 4 7/10 gen 3 6/10 and gen 1 + 2 4/10 Yeah thats how good it is compared to everything else.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Question: Can I catch any pokemon (not overpowered) because I want to catch a weedle and maybe some other pokemon from other regions (weedle is NOT considered an uber to me), i'll post catching a weedle but change it to something else if I'm not allowed a weedle.

Last edited:
Back