• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
From what I understand, we can catch anything from the most harmless Feebas, to the most Powerful Slacking. Yes, even X & Y Pokemon. What we can't catch are Legendaries.

We can meet them, though. I personally know that there are at the least three different Lugia roaming the Pokemon world. Two in the Seafoam islands, and one around the Orange Islands.

I wonder how that works for the other Legendaries, seeing as they even have Shiny versions.

... Also, how is Weedle considered Overpowered? There are tier list in Online Battles, and here they are. The link goes to Bulbapedia.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Question: Can I catch any pokemon (not overpowered) like a weedle (weedle isn't considered an uber to me, i'll post catching a weedle but change it to something else if I'm not allowed a weedle.

You can catch anything other than legends. You can meet them like I met Darkrai in my last few posts. However, Max has asked to try to keep most of them to pokemon available in Unova, but I don't see that happening Lol.

On the note of X, I am about 21 hours into the game. Have a rotation team of about 8 pokemon all around lv 45 to 50. Just got the 7th badge. I also have 3 megas on my team.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Pfft 21 hours, I'm 51 hours in and I've only just beaten the champion :)

@Adsy_Jr - I'm not sure if you were talking about X+Y or Unova Exploration, but for both questions the answer is yes.

Ps to you all, max is so distracted with X that he isn't checking the forums :P Carry on for now I'll try and persuade him to return haha.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I will be making a new post soon. Been busy playing X. I am going to try to finish up in Reversal Mountain within 2 more posts.

In X news, on my way to the E4 a Shiny Druddigon popped up and I caught it with a Dusk Ball. YAY!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
We should all add each other as friends :D
My 3ds friend code is 1220 6814 7636
I haz lodz of coolio pkmn :D

I have added you. My FC is in my signature. However I know some people disenable sigs so 2251-4942-3229 is my FC. Also let me know what my type is and the pokemon you can catch. I really want to know lol.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I will add youas soon as my internet manages to pick up on my 3ds. I feel bad for those who dont have a 3ds so Ima just shut up about it and get on with the rp (but leave yr friend codes anyways :D)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, just for a warning, I will be catching one of the Kalos pokemon soon. It is one we have known for a while though. I don't know if I am going to keep the Heatran problem a secrete about who is upsetting Heatran or if I will reveal it. I have a slight idea, but not sure how it will work.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Whatever floats yr boat :)
Max is seriously addicted to X... Whatever, I guess that means I'm aloud to make an event :P Right?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol your a supporting GM right? I guess you can haha and how can you be that addicted to X/Y lol. Seems like everyone is though lol. All I am doing at the moment is catching every pokemon possible. I will probably end up finishing the Kalos Dex in a week or two.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Iceman, can you be online in 30 mins on Pokemon X/Y I added you And really want to battle and trade wif you :)

Lol sorry I haven't been on here. We can battle and trade sometime later. I am about to need help with getting a Sprtizee with it's trade item. I have a 2 Swirlix and 2 of the trade items for it. So that I could trade one away and back to me and trade 1 for a Spritzee.

Rp wise, I am waiting on other to post since I was last to post I think, unless I missed someone's post. It will probably be a somewhat long post. because it will finish up in Reversal Mountain, one more event and then me finding the Kalos pokemon and heading to Undella.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Sorry I was gone for so long. I beat Pokémon X on Monday... then I got grounded...

Anyway, I'm here now.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Sorry I was away, Pokemon X fever lol. Beat the E4 and Champion and been trying to catch 'em all, though homework is getting in the way of that a bit. Anyway, I will try to get another post up soon, hopefully a large one. Also been filming a playthrough on Y for Youtube and stuff, so been really busy...

... Die Homework, DIE!

Also, I'll post my FC soon hopefully, though I've already got Crimson as a friend.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol no worries people. I am not in school at the moment and haven't had much work to do, so I have had a lot of free time. It sense I finally finished a scene I was suppose to write for an online class, I have even more free time Lol.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
... They really should put a notification when a thread I posted has some new post, because I keep on missing those over here.

Anyway, I'm on my new College term, but I think I can still make posts. Still, nothing much happening between Starlight and I. Busy with the Forums I guess. I'll wait.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah, I hate that there is some type of notification.

Anyways, I am out of the Reversal Mountain. I am still about a day behind everyone else, so don't interact with me yet. Once my two character so their different ways (If I do this) you will be free to interact with me. I'll be sure to let everyone know, but I think the only people near my character at the moment are Star and Rune's characters.

The last part of my last IC post is for my side story.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
From this thursday until the next I'm away on holiday in portugal so I won't be posting :)
I'll make it so Kio seperates from the group somehow in the next two days.

Years
Sorry I've been away guys, if it wasn't obvious I dropped all the RP's I was in, just fell too far behind. I may or may not stick around to start up a new RP, or join one that looks interesting.

Back