• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
  • Unova

Did you like the fact that it had bridges to cross and was the peninsula in the middle idea creative?

Did you like the facilites in Unova, such as Battle Company or Shopping Mall Nine?

In general, what do you like or dislike about this region?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Going to remove the first question since since I created a thread on that earlier this week as seen here. :x

As for the facilities, yeahhh they were okay I guess. Like the seasons institute was too small, shopping mall was too small, sports domes were too big, idk Unova has an awkward design as far as everything is concerned really. XD

Oh and hated the middle idea thing, such a waste of space when extralink is barely used really. Bridges = y. :D

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    What I dislike is the region feel too linear. Although not too bad, the peninsula in the middle is just too much. What is it for beside the place for entralink? If we off from the game feature and mechanic and take lore approach instead, what's that peninsula actually? It just seem pointless and waste of space except for entralink.
    I also hoped for Castelia much bigger than now. Beside all of that, its fine and I really like how they done it with Chargestone cave.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • Unova

Did you like the fact that it had bridges to cross and was the peninsula in the middle idea creative?

Did you like the facilites in Unova, such as Battle Company or Shopping Mall Nine?

Yes it was and it was also useful for finding health wings and etc.

Yes but I like shopping mall nine because you can battle trainers there.

It was a bit too short and I disliked that you can't do much stuff like find more legendary's and find secret places.

Thats a good question 2Cool4Mewtwo.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Did you like the fact that it had bridges to cross and was the peninsula in the middle idea creative?
    at first, I wasn't too thrilled about it but after getting used to it, I decided that it was a pretty cool idea and creative

I liked the shopping Mall Nine's name, but I didn't like the design of the mall. I did not and possbily will never like the Battle Subway.

I love how they did Castelia and Nimbasa City but I do not like the Battle Subway (the design yeah, but the concept nope)

:t354:TG

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Did you like the fact that it had bridges to cross and was the peninsula in the middle idea creative?
    Yup! Because Swnna and Ducklett lives there <3

Battle frontier is better than the Battle company imo but the Shopping mall is awesome <3

Dislikes :: Battle subway (Battle frontier's better :P)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • It was creative, though I do think it would have been nice to also have the option to surf, that would have been great fun too. The facilities were nice, but they were too small, I wish I could travel to more stories in the buildings in Castelia City. I liked the bridges, they were wonderful but the fact that the amusement park had two attractions annoyed me.

Back