• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    I've received a 10th anniv Zapdos which I don't have anymore. But can a 10th anniv Zapdos legal. I only want to know that because I highly doubt that if a 10th anniv Zapdos can be legal.

Thanks.
    Try looking at the thread about Event Pokemon somewhere around here so you can judge yourself if a 10ANIV Zapdos is "legal"

edit:Yeah 10ANIV Zapdos's are legit if you mean by that.
    edit2:i knew this should hav been moved...but i wasnt so sure about this

Last edited:
    Years
    You also need to cure the Sailor's son of his nightmare first, by getting the Lunar Wing from Cresselia, to go in the Inn and catch/meet/faint Darkrai

Platinum Newmoon Darkrai has Double Team, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, and Nightmare so catching it might be a problem not to mention the catch rate of that thing...

This event might be exclusive to only the JP versions of Platinum seeing that JP Emeralds were the games that had an event to catch the Faraway Mew, but only time will tell if this statement is going to be true or false.
    No, because Nintendo would be mobbed, stoned, shot at, tranquilized, and hung if they did that.
    I've received a 10th anniv Zapdos which I don't have anymore. But can a 10th anniv Zapdos legal. I only want to know that because I highly doubt that if a 10th anniv Zapdos can be legal.

Thanks.
    There are many legit 10 ANIV Zappys out there, but you can only get them via trade, as the 10 ANIV Event series is over.

MadnugA01x

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Ok a question about the darkrai mystery event on platinum:
    Can it be caught shiny??
    Well, if you are soft reseting it(which i did for IVs) then yes it can be shiny...it is being caught in the "wild" so wild pokes can be caught shiny

No, because Nintendo would be mobbed, stoned, shot at, tranquilized, and hung if they did that.
    lol thats wut would happen to them XD

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I know about the rts and all, it's just that this one was caught in a pokeball and that seems weird to me!!
    Not that that's unusal or any thing, but I'm SRing my self and plan on using a master ball on it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    What exactly am I checking for you?

Well just to make sure it's not a hack, it caught in the place it's supposed to be caught in, but I think it's that pokeball that's throwing me off and I have no idea why, every shiny (including in the wild) that I have caught I always used a master ball, cause I was afraid of losing it.

MadnugA01x

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Here's the info about the Pokemon Center Eevee that just came out in Japan on December 6th:
    OT:ブイコレ
    ID:12068
    December 6 2008 to ???
    Pokemon Center
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv 10
    It also has a classic ribbon

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Pokémon Center Eevee:
    Level: 10
    Item: None
    Ball: Cherish
    OT: (Japanese OT. Someone provide us this one)
    ID: 12068
    Nature: Lonely
    Place: Pokémon Center
    Fateful encounter at Lv. 10
    Ability: Adaptability
    Moveset:
    Covet
    Bite
    Helping Hand
    Attract
    It has a Classic Ribbon

Distribution dates: December 6th - January 12th, 2009
    Distribution places: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Yokohama Pokémon Centers
    Distribution hours: Pokémon Center hours

That's the complete info on the Pokémon Center Eevee. Now if only someone would trade it to me...

MadnugA01x

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Yeah! i got the Eevee WC.

There's a new event in Japan too. It's a Meowth. It is from December 9 to December 21 for the period. It's ONLY given out to Japanese Pokemon Ranch Owners.

Here's a youtube video, courtesy of Kotobuki.
    https://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0FUXvh-o4

OT of eevee is. ブイコレ (Buikore)

and soon us collectors are going to go crazy on getting the meowth event(i already gots the eevee one =P)

MadnugA01x

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    well i wasnt aware of that before XD
    i'm kinda slow on a few things here and there

Back