• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
  • This thread is a resource for anybody looking to get information about the newest upcoming event, whether it be simply a fun day or a Pokémon giveaway. This thread is also to collect all the information necessary on upcoming events so that there aren't a large mass of threads posting about the same upcoming event. This thread will contain as much information as given for a particular event. Information will be kept up in this thread until the event is released, then it will be taken down. If you have any information on new events, please PM myself or DeanoDance. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eevee Event
    Pokémon Center Eevee:
    Level: 10
    Item: None
    Ball: Cherish
    OT: ブイコレ Buikore
    ID: 12068
    Nature: Lonely
    Place: Pokémon Center
    Fateful encounter at Lv. 10
    Ability: Adaptability
    Moveset:
    Covet
    Bite
    Helping Hand
    Attract
    It has a Classic Ribbon

Distribution dates: December 6th - January 12th, 2009
    Distribution places: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Yokohama Pokémon Centers
    Distribution hours: Pokémon Center hours

Member Card Darkrai
    https://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/platinum/hotnews/15.html

I can't read Japanese!

Distribution dates: 12/01/08 - 01/15/09
    *Platinum only

Secret Key Rotom
    https://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/platinum/hotnews/08.html

Distribution dates: 01/16/09 - 03/02/09
    *Platinum only

Last edited by a moderator:

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • The ID for Dragonite will more than likely be 11088, since Event IDs are now based on date of event. And since the Dragonite event is on 11/08/08, 11=November, 08=Day, and 8=2008.

I don't think there's anymore to it.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Great Color, now more info for hacks, lol. Be cautious on what you put on there color. lol.

I agree. Putting this much info on events will only give those low-life scum hackers more chances to be as cool as they want to be (although they will never be as cool as we REAL TRUE trainers.)

Anyway, I may be able to get the TRU Dragonite. I'm going to tell my mom about it tonight so we can make a trip down to Redwood City, CA to get this. I have a few questions, though.

1. Can you get more that one of the event? I mean, if I get one TRU Dragonite, can I get back in line to get another?

2. Is it Mystery Giftable? If it is, then forget the line part to my previous question.

3. Concerning the TCGWC Milotic: Do you think someone could get this for me? I really want one, but I don't live in the area where this is being distributed. I'd really appreciate it if someone got this for me (as in, get one for themselves, then get one for me.)

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Well this thread was really needed. I am just hopeing that more events will be here in the UK. I would like around four a year, this seems fair for us. :)

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I have a few questions, though.

1. Can you get more that one of the event? I mean, if I get one TRU Dragonite, can I get back in line to get another?

2. Is it Mystery Giftable? If it is, then forget the line part to my previous question.

3. Concerning the TCGWC Milotic: Do you think someone could get this for me? I really want one, but I don't live in the area where this is being distributed. I'd really appreciate it if someone got this for me (as in, get one for themselves, then get one for me.)

1. Answered in 2.

2. It will probably be given away via Wireless Mystery Gift, since all events past 3rd Gen. have used that method. So it's only one per cartridge.

3. I don't live in Japan, so the question still stands. However, I think you should look into trading for it in the WiFi Trade Corner. You'll probably have more luck there than waiting for someone to give it to you here. But of course, there is a chance of hacks.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • I'm putting up all the information that hackers would get just by looking at the Pokemon. It's not like I'm posting their hex code. All this information is easily accessible anyway. Calm down.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I heard from smogon that only the TCGWC Participants can get the Shiny Milotic. IIRC that's 64 People. Good luck trying to get this event. D:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • But you see, CME, people won't trade that Milotic because they can use it as a Special Wall or a Special Sweeper; it's too good of a battler to trade up. Besides, I don't want to trade my Events for it.

Back