• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
Years
  • But you see, CME, people won't trade that Milotic because they can use it as a Special Wall or a Special Sweeper; it's too good of a battler to trade up. Besides, I don't want to trade my Events for it.

People prefer not to train events as well. It loses value if it anything is done to it, or "touched". That's why all of my events just sit in a box. I might try to get a Milotic if a good offer comes up, just like the free Movie Shaymins.

Detox

But you see, CME, people won't trade that Milotic because they can use it as a Special Wall or a Special Sweeper; it's too good of a battler to trade up. Besides, I don't want to trade my Events for it.

Most people dont train events for battles....they usually leave them UT.

edit: beaten to it...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    But you see, CME, people won't trade that Milotic because they can use it as a Special Wall or a Special Sweeper; it's too good of a battler to trade up.

You could say the exact same thing of the original Saikyou Milotic, but look at how many of those are flying around.

...Something strikes me as odd, though: if we go by the pattern of ID numbers matching release dates, then that Milotic would have been released on September 13, but it wasn't, so...?

People prefer not to train events as well. It loses value if it anything is done to it, or "touched". That's why all of my events just sit in a box.

But sometimes there's no choice in the matter, like with Celebi or Jirachi.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Here are all the Events I have (all legit based on the thread that was set up.):

• Shiny Duane Manaphy/Relaxed Nature Lv. 8 (Hatched at Lv.1)
    • PKTOPIA Electivire/Adamant Nature Lv. 98 (Arrived Lv. 50)
    • MYSTRY Mew/Jolly Nature Lv. 39 (Arrived Lv. 10)
    • 10JAHRE Raikou/Naughty Nature Lv. 70
    • 10 ANIV Entei/Sassy Nature Lv. 71 (Arrived Lv. 70)
    • 10JAHRE Suicune/Naughty Nature Lv. 70
    • MATTLE Ho-Oh/Quiet Nature Lv.71 (Arrived Lv. 70)
    • 10JAHRE Lugia/Hasty Nature Lv. 72 (Arrived Lv. 70)
    • 10 ANIV Celebi/Modest Nature Lv. 70
    • CHANNEL Jirachi/Calm Nature Lv. 32 (Arrived Lv. 5)
    • えいがかん Shaymin/Mild Nature Lv. 50
    • えいがかん Darkrai/Modest Nature Lv. 50
    • *Japanese Deoxys/Bold Nature Lv. 34 (Arrived Lv. 30)
    *Not exactly an 'Event', but it's a legit Japanese Deoxys.

These are all the events I have.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • ...Something strikes me as odd, though: if we go by the pattern of ID numbers matching release dates, then that Milotic would have been released on September 13, but it wasn't, so...?
    Wait. So when was the Milotic released? Because Bulbapedia now states its date to be September 13th. But Bulbapedia has had its flaws, so when WAS it released?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Bulbapedia is false. It hasn't been released yet. Mid-October. So soon.

Which brings me back to my earlier point: if the Milotic is to be released in the near future, then why does the ID number suggest a release date of September 13?

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
  • I actually have friends who know when the Milotic is coming out, there's a topic about this Milotic on the site in my sig. with all it's info.

Last edited:

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Well. One thing you should do is NEVER use it. You could get a rare pokemon for it if you don't give it anything at all.

Agreed, do not train it. I found it kind of funny when the purpose of the Dragonite is so it is available for level 50 and under battles. But you can't efficiently train for a level 50 battle it without leveling it up (excluding WiFi) or hurting it's event value.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • Yeah, I know I'll offer rare events for UT and UNCLONED TRU Dragonites. I'll offer a lot since I won't be able to go. I have plenty of events. If you plan on going PM me for offers.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • well as i said, this will be my first event, so can anyone tell me how they go and or what to do when i get there?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This will be my fourth TRU event. I've also gotten:
    -MYSTERY Mew
    -TRU Manaphy
    -ALAMOS Darkrai

I also bump into this same kid at all of the TRU Events I go to.

Back