• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
  • well for the jirachi im guessing that it has a good chance to get in on the Wi-fi thing cuz you need him for one of the events in game also with thte pikachu colored pichu and the arceus. and does anyone know what the jirachi event is cuz i know the arceus and pichu one but not the jirachi one.

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    im going to japan tomorrow!!!! :D
    look like i'll be able to get arceus!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Hi Kayla I got the secret gift but i don't have any wi fi acess i can get by the 19! whatshould i do?

Years
  • i got this already but can you guys tell me if you can change rotoms form more than once?
    cuz i went back to the room the day after changing him into the fan and all the appliances were gone

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Would i be able to get a rotom in the game through trading and have that work? My little sister hasn't unlocked the national dex yet in platinum >:S

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Well my sister wants a washing machine. Shes gonna name it 'DoWhatISay', guess she got it from homers quote 'I am a washing machine, do what I say,'

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Mystery events

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knows when the next mystery event is? Not the ones that you have to actually go to a nintendo event, but the ones when you can get it in-game?

Back