• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Yes they are. and to the question on the yellow forest, I don't believe that it is, I think it is US only

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No, it's Europe aswell, just like every other event.

Although, according to Serebii.net, who tend to be fairly accurate, it starts on April 2nd in Europe, but April 1st in America

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    when is the mew and celebi event happening on Soul Silver i really want celebi and mew, to favourite pokemon

Years
    Are you getting the event Jirachi?

With the Jirachi event started I'm wondering who here has got the Jirachi on their Platinum, Diamond and Pearl. I've got mine on Platinum and its helped boost my Pokedex a bit. Also the move Draco Meteor is pretty good in my opinion.

So what about you? Have you got it yet? Do you even plan on getting it?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I plan on getting it in Platinum, but I already got it on Diamond.

I didn't think that'd be possible, but having used Diamond (only at Sandgem Town, xD) to get Poketopia Electivire and Magmortar from my Wii, I discovered that I'd unlocked Mystery Gift, and so I downloaded it!

Years
    ive spent pretty much all weekend soft-resetting to get a really badass jirachi, timid, good iv's, hpfire, etc...

i have to say, im getting sick of it, i really envy you guys that just take the first one that pops up.

is anyone else still sr'ing for a good one?

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    ive spent pretty much all weekend soft-resetting to get a really badass jirachi, timid, good iv's, hpfire, etc...

i have to say, im getting sick of it, i really envy you guys that just take the first one that pops up.

is anyone else still sr'ing for a good one?
    Wondercard RNGing > plain ol' SRing.

I hate RNGing for Wondercards though. I tried for about an hour and realized it wasn't worth it.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Will there be any 2010 events coming soon or maybe they will redo the old ones for people who did not get them.

Have they ever redone them in the past ?

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    Will there be any 2010 events coming soon or maybe they will redo the old ones for people who did not get them.

Have they ever redone them in the past ?

Depends on your outlook on events. Obviously if you count event pokemon as being different if they're from different release periods (as i do) then obviously not, but the birthday pokemon have been given out multiple times. Otherwise it's only the event being released in different countries that they're only really 're-released' - and that's only because they have different release dates.

And there's a fair few events going on right now incase you hadn't noticed, but they're pretty much all japanese related to the movie. Actually i think the summer event shiny milotic started distribution milotic started in south korea today (ironically it's a re-release of the VGC09 milotic, but korean). Need to get my hands on one...

Morgnarok

Years
    Depends on your outlook on events. Obviously if you count event pokemon as being different if they're from different release periods (as i do) then obviously not, but the birthday pokemon have been given out multiple times. Otherwise it's only the event being released in different countries that they're only really 're-released' - and that's only because they have different release dates.

And there's a fair few events going on right now incase you hadn't noticed, but they're pretty much all japanese related to the movie. Actually i think the summer event shiny milotic started distribution milotic started in south korea today (ironically it's a re-release of the VGC09 milotic, but korean). Need to get my hands on one...

How do i get the summer event then

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    How do i get the summer event then

You don't happen to be visiting Korea between now and the 25th do you? :D If so that's how, otherwise you'll have to trade someone some really rare event pokemon for it! (I'm planning to get one with a bit of help from my Times Square Shaymin collection :D)

Morgnarok

Years
    Lol ya didn't read it thru but all events are normally over time put for other countrys so i ment when will it be in usa and how will i go about getting it.

I know since i have platinum i can catch Dailga,palkia & darkria
    I think i can get arcues but ill have to check.

Back