• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Update of my quest of being healthy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well this is my third week, and it had been a success. I joined a gym. And I been working out over there. This past Thursday I was there for about five hours. Here is what I did:

Steps: 30min
    Body Pump(a class I went to): 55min
    Treadmill: 1hr.
    Do Push-ups with a ball: 5min
    Walk around the track: 15min

That doesn't equal five hours. I did other things like talk to a Personal Trainer about how to get to my ideal weight and how to maintain it. I just had so much fun there. I didn't want to leave. XD

I am going to start talking multi-vitamins and drink protein shakes after I workout. I am going to try to do weights for three days, cadio for the rest of the days.

And I been going to my Weight Watchers meetings. So far I lost about 11.6 pounds in two weeks! Now I am going to get weighted tomorrow. I hope I lost some more weight.

Yes I am dead serious this time. So I will get tired during the night. Don't be surprised if I doze off. Because it has happened. I been so tired lately. Well because I been working early too. Working early and working out doesn't mix well. I am going to try to budget my time better. I just want to lose this access weight. I don't want to be overweight anymore. ;_; I will do anything to get where I need to be!

Back