• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    Enjoying this, went straight to Cinnabar to catch a bunch of Eevees (it took hours, they're so rare) and make an all-Eevee team.

Out of curiosity, where is the move relearner? I got a bunch of Heart Scales in Mt. Moon from mining but have not yet found where to spend them.

EDIT: And a bug discovered, Misty apparently does not hand out a TM. Dunno if that's intentional or not. She gives you her badge, the animation plays, and then the conversation just ends, no TM given and no other dialogue. She just says "Good luck!" if you try talking to her again.

ill fix Misty & I will add a move relearner somewhere in game

Years
    Said yes to joining team rocket... Nothing happens... did i join or did he ignore me? also games super easy when you have a level 100 Sceptile... Thanks for adding the migration feature, also love how i have like 83 masterballs... really good for capturing peoples pokemon, and wilds that you want, sucks how after the 83 pokemon i catch i'll have to open those convenient gift boxes placed randomly around the map... Great game, textures could use more work, also game gets really slow in some map segments, and others really fast, maybe fix them so there at the same speed, cause it felt like an hour trying to run away from a ratatta, and it could only take like 3-5 clicks... anyway still good despite the huge amounts of crashes i also get, like when gary walks out from behind a tree and then the game crashes with no info what so ever... yep, gotta make sure i dont punch my screen, last time i did that had to pay around 5,999.99 to get it fixed. But good so far the story is great, cause i dont understand it, nothings happened besides a guy saying the timelines messed up me getting a space pokemon, and finding a moonstone teleporting me to place were a pokemon apears every 2.34 seconds(timed it(the time was consistent for arounf 6 pokemon)), and all the while just 1 hit K-O'ing all the pokemon i dont want to catch with my level 100 pokemon. thats the end of this very confuing and somewhat long review.

Edit: tryed buying a 1M dollar bike, had the 1M ready to give, the guy claims i dont have the money... so mean, i clearly had the money, i even have proof!
    https://gyazo.com/f9053f3ce6cc3a5a106ef86ded65f74e

Last edited:
    Years
    Download link doesn't work, for some reason.

Now this is a huge problem, if you can't download the game, you can't experience the absolute greatness this game has to offer, like transferring a level 100 Pokemon from almost any fan game at the beginning of the game, as well as finding convenient gift boxes placed around the map that have a chance at giving you a masterball, in my case my luck is so great i ended up with 86 masterballs, as this is a huge, terrible problem that needs to be fixed i can do nothing but feel bad for the terrible situation you are in right now.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    New Update !
    - Bug fixes
    - New Encounter System based on PKMN Sw/Sh
    - A new place added (WIP)

SideNote: 2020 ill be adding in Gen 8 pokemon & a new region. ( Yes i promised you a new region and it's coming soon ! )

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Any way to disable the Sw/Sh encounters and go back to the random encounters without overworld sprites?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    Is the level curve the same from sword and shield, cause the highest level is a few higher than my team

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    anyway to reduce lag from this game? I played but everytime main character moves in one map it causes some lag. And I think that damage of the status effect "badly poison" should be fixed. Because it somehow feel like as damage of the status effect "normal poison"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    And when I go to cave mt.moon, i fight with some rocket grunts but their pokemons are so weird. Like Hitmonchan use Powder snow or Abra use Absorb. This is a bug or something???

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    And when I go to cave mt.moon, i fight with some rocket grunts but their pokemons are so weird. Like Hitmonchan use Powder snow or Abra use Absorb. This is a bug or something???
    This seems to be an Operator issue than game issue , there is an item called "Delta" and if this is on it makes trainer pokemon be Delta pokemon.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    UPDATE ! v13 is finally out
    -Gen 8 Pokemon
    -SwSh encounter System
    -SwSh Berry System
    -Snowpoint (Sinnoh)
    -Delta Island (Hoenn)
    -Multiple Bug fixes
    -New Items
    -Side Quest Added