• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

rainbow545

Banned
    Years
    So i got my starter (Eevee), Pokedex, and Pokeballs, but i can't catch wild Pokemon for some reason. i press the right arrow key, but nothing happens. the cursor just stays on the 'Fight' tab. How to fix?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    So i got my starter (Eevee), Pokedex, and Pokeballs, but i can't catch wild Pokemon for some reason. i press the right arrow key, but nothing happens. the cursor just stays on the 'Fight' tab. How to fix?

[Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    In the department store on the 4th floor when I interact with the girl by the wall it gives me an Error. Might have to do with Z Crystals cuz its in the error

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    There seem to be a few bugs with some gen 8 pokemons, especially the image when you check your pokemon team in the menu. Also thanks for the effort that everyone involve with the game have put, I appreciate it.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    There seem to be a few bugs with some gen 8 pokemons, especially the image when you check your pokemon team in the menu. Also thanks for the effort that everyone involve with the game have put, I appreciate it.

thanks , it's just a me on the team :D .
    Yeah gen 8 icons will be fixed soon as i can fix them

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    HI.

I found some bugs.... When Delta is turned on and wild rattata usses sky uppercut the pokemons are stuck up there. Cant attack or anything. And when you talk to the guy before the pokemon league, he says something about a link, the game crashes.

I hope it bhelps that I post these bugs. Other than that... Great game 😀

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    the game always crash whenever i use soft reset to get better starter/items from gift box. hope you could fix it for next update. really interested to play this

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    HI.

I found some bugs.... When Delta is turned on and wild rattata usses sky uppercut the pokemons are stuck up there. Cant attack or anything. And when you talk to the guy before the pokemon league, he says something about a link, the game crashes.

I hope it bhelps that I post these bugs. Other than that... Great game 😀

thanks ill see if i can fix this

the game always crash whenever i use soft reset to get better starter/items from gift box. hope you could fix it for next update. really interested to play this

it seems to be just fine in the newest update ..

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    for some reason delta never turns off and i can't find the item that turns it off in the bag i tried restarting the game but it doesn't work

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    i try to redownload the game, this time i can't even play it. there's message syntaxerror evolution line 883. is there a way to fix it?

Back