• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    Ive been trying to get this to work for a little while now, but for some reason it isnt working for my emulator. I am using the myboy emulator. It works for all the other files Ive downloaded, just not this one. Can somebody help?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I'm shiny hunting Suicune do you see the shiny when you encounter it or after beating it

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2022
    Decided to train a Sunflora and once I evolved it on Sungardia game keep crashing everytime I try to see my team and Sungardia's entry on the Pokedex, getting this error.
    (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Good game overall, keep it up!
    How do you evolve sunflora into sungardia ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    Is Riolu obtainable? I read the wild locations txt and no such route or trade has it listed. Lucario is edited so I kinda wanted to use it. Thanks for the fun game

Where can I get the wild location text file?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    I fixed it (for real this time). Check the discord link if you just want the fix. I've also updated the game's rar file with the fix.

Flygon isn't Bug type, but I made it into a Special Attacker to differentiate it from Garchomp. Yanmega is a Bug/Dragon, though.
    You get the Water Stone from a trainer on Golden Riverside. The Shiny Stone can be obtained from a trainer in Ethereal Valley.
    Using the Amulet Coin can help a lot in grinding money.

Where can I find the Amulet coin? Or is meowth the only option.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    Does anyone know if Manaphy and other legendary pokemon are Shiny Locked? I'm hunting shiny Manaphy and got to 300 SR and got nothing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2022
    I've been stuck on the 8th gym for literally days now, i've changed my team, tried different movesets and items and still cant beat him. Any tips?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ive been having a bit of an issue when playing this lately............ whenever i play the game works fine at first but after a while the game will just straight up freeze on me, no script hanging message or anything itll just stay like that until i close and re-open it

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I also have the same problem. What could be the fix. I cant keep restarting the game every 5 to 10 mins.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so i went and joined the discord to check and see if the issue was mentioned there and it seems its caused by the speedup function which is strange as ive never seen a fangame for pokemon freeze up for using the speedup button, let alone every 5-10 mins

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Where can I find the thunder stone in fiery meadows.
    I need it urgently to evolve my magneton!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    i cant evolve my shiny marill into azumral he's at max happiness and past level 18 so i was wondering is that a technical issue or is there a diffrent way to evolve him now

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i cant evolve my shiny marill into azumral he's at max happiness and past level 18 so i was wondering is that a technical issue or is there a diffrent way to evolve him now

its different now, had to go digging in the files the dev provided in the OP and it seems you need a water stone to evolve marill now, level and friendship are no longer a factor for it

Back