• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    How to access the chat channels on discord? I can't figure it out and nobody is eager to help.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    I can't seem to evolve my shiny Rockruff to Dawn Lycanroc. I changed the time accordingly to the new time frames since the latest August update. Has anybody encountered this? Has anybody been able to evolve your Dawn and Dusk formes with the new update?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I can't seem to evolve my shiny Rockruff to Dawn Lycanroc. I changed the time accordingly to the new time frames since the latest August update. Has anybody encountered this? Has anybody been able to evolve your Dawn and Dusk formes with the new update?

So I'm not the only one with this problem. A few months ago, I played this game, but I stopped after a while due to all the crashes which have been fixed since then. That time, my Rockruff evolved into Dusk Lycanroc like it should, and it was a powerhouse. This is obviously a bug. Dusk stone doesn't work either, I checked. I also changed the time a bunch, but it only evolves into Midday or Midnight form. In this game, Rockruff shouldn't need Own Tempo, so it makes no sense. I just don't know why can't we access the chat channels on discord or where else to report this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    I agree, I don't understand why make it a challenge to post an issue in their Discord channel.

Also, another thing I noticed is that female Burmy does not change forms. I really wanted to use Wormadam Trash Cloak, but Burmy just stays in its leafy form. Feels like the engine was updated, but was not tested with all the amazing changes/updates they made to the game. 😔

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Played this and its actually funny when you realize Gamefreak just revealed Terastal.
    Celia gyms would benefit from Terastal as leaders like Carson could Terastalize his Tangrowth and now he has a full Fire team. Same for Paseo and his Haxorus which he could Terastalize as well.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    I've read the rules, but can't find anything. There are discord channels where the chat is available instantly.

while I'm already late: there's a hidden role emote in the faqs channel. I'm probably over looking it since I don't have an idea as to what it is. and yes, I read the rules and looked through the faqs, but it doesn't specify what you're looking for over the several different emotes there. it's probably me being dumb but idk.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    I wanted to ask how do I unlock the president's garden? I was looking to adding an absol to my team unless this is opened around postgame

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I've just downloaded the latest bug fix which is supposed to fix Rockruff's evolution, but mine still evolves into Midday Lycanroc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    this game is amazing its like super hard. but still good i wanted to try a more difficult game and this works.
    still not finished jet. cause im stuck by a gymleader but as soon as im lucky enought with the npc switching and my moves hitting im sure i can win.
    but still i would like to be able to switch them out in important battles without losing a round

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    now that im nearly thou with the game i can tell you that the gameplay is good challenging sometimes to challenging but still good. i had to start many battles anew. but in the end it was fun and the leveling in gyms helped a lot. but the story was kinda lacking. jeah i mean plot twist was there but otherwise . and last note jinx evulution is so strong good mon

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Hello, I want to ask what level does Kirlia evolved into Gardevoir? I checked the change and see nothing at all. Is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    GLICHES: some when looking at some Pokémon pokedex area, the game has an error and crashes.
    some include 780(Drampa), 559(scraggy), 456(Finneon).

Last edited:
    Years
  • How does Snom evolve? I have max happiness, n tried evolve at night, n even tried an ice stone. Is there another way? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Back