• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Happy V-day all. <33333
    I am excited for the discount chocolate. lol

And my boss decided to be an angry jerk and make us work tomorrow when most companies/banks we deal with will be closed (Presidents' Day) since he's angry at some of the girls for taking a few sick days recently. So I've that to look forward to.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Happy Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, I won't go eating somewhere for dinner, because my mom said there will be too many people today.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I wish a nice day to all the happy couples. /jelly
    Even though I woke up with a headache today. And Leicester losing didn't help

Years
  • Happy V-day all. <33333
    I am excited for the discount chocolate. lol

And my boss decided to be an angry jerk and make us work tomorrow when most companies/banks we deal with will be closed (Presidents' Day) since he's angry at some of the girls for taking a few sick days recently. So I've that to look forward to.
    that stinks Sheep :( he must have a stick up his butt.

Years
  • 1978-2016 and the love is still in the air :)

P.S If the video doesn't work then either it is broken or Sopheria kick it out lol or either you don't know how to use youtube and you like me to laugh at your face :) Just joking here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo i have listened this 50 times in a row already lol :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Valentine's day has barely even started for me yet, and I have to go to work today. I'm not looking forward to swarms of customers.

pkmin3033

This has not been a day filled with love for me; I've been distinctly under the weather for the latter half of it ._.

Although I DID get three Valentines. Which is three more than I've ever had. So I have a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy to go along with the stabbing agony. xD

pkmin3033

Better to wait until tomorrow when all the special chocolate goes on discount because it's all over. xD

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Better to wait until tomorrow when all the special chocolate goes on discount because it's all over. xD

I like my chocolate bitter Just like me At least 75% dark please!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    so we had different Roman numerals in the title a bit ago for jokes and i became curious about how accurate it was-- 64 it said. then i decided to check how long Valentine's day has actually been around and apparently it was "announced" then celebrated near the end of the 5th century, possibly in year 500. turns out 1,516 is a pretty accurate number for how many years old Valentine's day is.

i feel so insignificant i dunno about you.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Spoiler:

this splash
    whose sorcery was this from?
    it actually got me giggling!
    whoever you little rascal is, thank. :p <3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I always feel insignificant.

But at least at my workplace, I'm the one who marks down all the candy after each holiday! So I get first choice on whatever gets marked down. 8)

Spent the day sleeping after working an overnight shift. What an eventful day!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • so we had different Roman numerals in the title a bit ago for jokes and i became curious about how accurate it was-- 64 it said. then i decided to check how long Valentine's day has actually been around and apparently it was "announced" then celebrated near the end of the 5th century, possibly in year 500. turns out 1,516 is a pretty accurate number for how many years old Valentine's day is.

i feel so insignificant i dunno about you.

I just typed Roman numerals in with no regard for the amount. :B

Sirfetch’d

Today is my brother's birthday so we celebrated that!! I didn't do anything special for the actual holiday today though 8(

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    gimmecake this is not a parody on a certain person's username

Years
  • Work was exhausting today... But at least it's over now.
    ur mcscused.

I don't think we have any other big business days until Easter now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back