• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

life sucks and I always have work up to my nose to do/other stress I have to think about...

Dawww. I feel bad for you and everyone I know in school these days, everyone seems so overloaded. I know I was and my classes were idiot proof/super basic. ;(

Years
    I feel that many college students are overloaded when they work and attend school fulltime :/ I attended college half-time and worked and felt stressed as fuck.

Now if only schooling was more affordable to where people wouldn't have to balance a job and school.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I feel that many college students are overloaded when they work and attend school fulltime :/ I attended college half-time and worked and felt stressed as ****.

This is the reason why I've just quit my job. I was working nights alongside college during the day and it was just too much for me. I guess some people can handle it but after doing it for a few months, I just found it too stressful.

pkmin3033

I would kill to have a job at this point...well, not quite. I'm not cut out for the armed services.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just want to write stories all day long C8

i heard some people make a living off that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    yes but when

I would have time for writing if I quit PC! Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah, but it's got so many kewl peeps to talk to way too much way too often and without that pseudo-social stuff going on I'd be able to focus better on things that need, well um, focus hahah.

but i dun wanna not chat <3

also hi gabri c:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So I'm the number man, I'm just here to let yall know we exceeded 600 posts.

I still think that 1000 posts isn't possible tho, fite me m8s. :B

k baiii see yall when we exceed 700

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ah my goddamn typos. I meant to say 1000 isn't possible for this month, but you got my meaning anyway.

ur mcscused.

Years
    Hey everyone! *hugs all the stressed peeps*
    Thankfully college here isn't too expensive. I'm only 7k in debt

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Audy, that's a bit dark in an optimistic way.

Ugh the paradox...

Lucid

Whenever I'm stressed I just comfort myself by remembering that one day the eventual heat death of the universe means even if everything in my life went perfectly and we became immortal cyborgs in the end it would all just fade to blackness anyway.

8)

i remember when this thread was about fried chicken

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back