• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    By the way do you all love 80s musics?

They have those enjoy full rhymes and tones that makes you happy and dances a little.

pkmin3033

I don't mind 80s music, although it's far from my favourite genre. Mostly I only listen to the stuff my parents had me grow up listening to, haha.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I have like, half a dozen 80s mix CDs, as well as a YouTube playlist 195 videos strong of 90s and early 2000s music. That and my video game music and I'm set for.days.
    People still use youtube playlists?? Man I thought Spotify killed them years ago.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I thought Spotify required a subscription. Besides, I have a VPN so I can basically listen to anything on YouTube without issue.
    Only premium costs, there is a free version. I genuinely have no idea what a VPN nor why that helps with YouTube haha

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The 80's is my favorite decade for music. I can't really pick a favorite genre of 80's music, since I just like the feel of the music from that decade.

Though I am one of those who thinks that Toto's Africa is one of the greatest songs ever.

Sirfetch’d

Guys I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight. I am too hyped for tomorrow D:

Sirfetch’d

I have parents who grew up in the 80s so I also grew up listening to a lot of the music they enjoyed and I appreciate it so much.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Guys I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight. I am too hyped for tomorrow D:

You should hype too much, tbrh.

You never know, they could troll us with TCG games for the 3DS? Just look at those fonts...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back