• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Oh not a fan of that.

I also have sleepless times, till I listened to some 80s songs.

Maybe because my final term result is getting closer.

The result would determine my future.

pkmin3033

I slept wonderfully last night, it's like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders for the first time in about two and a half years :3

pkmin3033

Five and a half hours now! Time is going by pretty quick...although I have stuff to do, so that might be why. xD

...on the subject of Pokemon, Amazon just delayed my cover plates. This, on top of their delaying my copy of Super Mystery Dungeon last week. An angry e-mail is in my future, because their incompetence is starting to wear very thin...

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    How about Karma Chameleon

There are so many great 80 s musics out there.

These musics are generally strong and does not makes you feel bored.

Last edited:

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    I quite like 80s music as there's a variant in the "classics" of the time. You had late disco, rock, punk and pop becoming more popular.

Dancing in the 80s was pretty much wiggle around randomly, everyone could dance then

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    '1979' and 'Dreams' (the former especially) are two of my absolute favorite songs of all time, in all likelihood. 'Africa' is also incredible. Megadeth is great. then there's all the new wave stuff (which I guess Toto kind of slots into, possibly) and then there's all the hardcore / indie / college rock stuff. and then the pop shit. like Madonna. Madonna is incredible. I could go on and on about the '80s. much better than most give them credit for.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    How about Karma Chameleon
    I was way too young when I first started listening to Culture Club, and most of their lyrics flew over my head. But a lot of their other songs are incredible. "Time (Clock of the Heart" is probably my favorite. But I do like the album that was released from when the band reunited for VH1's Storytellers, since that live version of "Karma Chameleon" is so much fun, and the way the background singer belts out notes in "Church of the Poison Mind" is amazing to hear.

I just changed my Pat Benatar avatar and now I wish I had left it just a little longer to enjoy the praise of her generation :(
    Pat Benatar's "Love Is A Battlefield" is on a few of my 80's mix CDs. But the literal music video kind of plays in my mind whenever I hear it, so my mind goes "These eggs aren't fresh. :(" right at the opening notes.

I've never listened to any 80s music....am I missing out on something...?
    Aside from the aforementioned Queen, AC/DC, and Guns N Roses, there's a lot of other really popular bands from that era. Journey, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Bon Jovi, U2, Genesis and then Phil Collins when Genesis split, Billy Joel... The list just goes on. Never mind the artists from earlier decades who had popular albums in the 80's. Paul Simon's Graceland comes to my mind first.

Also, "Your Love" by the Outfield, which is probably one of my absolute favorite songs.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    River dream by Billy Joel (?? )

This song always makes me sing

"In the middle of the night~ I m waking I the street ~~~....."

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    On 80s music, I've mainly only listened to Donna Summer, David Bowie, Whitney Houston, and Michael Jackson. I'm more of a fan of current music, though there are days when I'm in a "blast-to-the-past" kind of mood.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Huh. I've heard of these musicians, but I've never heard of any of their songs before (sans MJ, Whitney Houson...maybe Bon Jovi?).
    ...you've never heard Journey? Rly?

DOOOOON'T STOP BELIEEEEEVIN'
    etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back