• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Shocking to hear this: I may actually restart HeartGold and try to get through it - or X. Not sure. I'm feeling a journey though.

Reactions: Sun

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    exact same thing here. the only games i really finish are the gen 3 games, because visual boy advance has that speed button that makes the game go really fast. i generally don't have the patience for the other games.

that being said, i do love them, and will continue to for some time (send me some cookies too pls)

Saaaame. I'm not too keen on all the new features and even now with AS, I'm having a hard time keeping everything on the touch pad straight. I sound like a cranky old lady.

Why didn't you ask sooner?!?!? I already sent them all to Honey D:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    a large portion of my day was spent drawing Pokemon. i wish i was joking because now my eyes hurt.

Years
    The only times I've restarted Pokemon games was in order to do Nuzlockes... and it was only after the original team of that game was safely transferred to another game.

Sirfetch’d

I usually just wander around and enjoy the soundtrack or find trainers I haven't fought yet or just level up my Pokemon lol

Oh ok haha. I just have a habit of restarting a lot...I have replayed Crystal and Emerald at least 100 times probably lol :x

pkmin3033

I restart Pokemon games every now and then when I have a lull in my gaming and don't know what I feel like playing, but I never finish them. I kinda wanna do a re-run of every gen at the moment (wonder how long THAT crazy idea will last) so that may change, though...I'll need to dig up my old Action Replay for HG, though. I wanna start with the GB sounds item for the 8-bit experience ._.

Also, hi. I seem to be more awake this morning for some reason...probably because I slept like a corpse last night and woke myself up with music :3

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years

Also, hi. I seem to be more awake this morning for some reason...probably because I slept like a corpse last night and woke myself up with music :3

what a contrast. i woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon and only got out of bed because it's not always socially acceptable to stay in bed that long.

waking up with music is probably a good idea; my current alarm makes me want to die every morning. i'll get onto that asap.

pkmin3033

what a contrast. i woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon and only got out of bed because it's not always socially acceptable to stay in bed that long.

waking up with music is probably a good idea; my current alarm makes me want to die every morning. i'll get onto that asap.
    There are times when it is? xD

Alarms are horrible, horrible things. I could never sleep with an alarm on, because I'd always worry about oversleeping and being woken up by it...and those things are always horrible ways to start the day ._.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I just use the alarm app on my phone, which is hooked up to my speaker at night. It'll play a song (that normally changes really frequently, right now it's ADHD by Kendrick Lamar iirc) to wake me up, and it works just fine. I rely on it nowadays, as I don't get as much sleep as I used to (new school, new hours x.x)

Years
    Technically I have an alarm set to wake me up at 7:00am in the morning... But it never really works. I automatically turn it off and either go right back to sleep, or eat something for breakfast while only half-awake and then sleep again for a few more hours. I'm not really a morning person, but every so often I manage to wake up early and stay up. xD

pkmin3033

I have a co-operative internal body clock that's used to waking up early morning, so I've never needed to use an alarm either...well, not since I worked weekends, when I was getting up at ungodly hours. It was SUPPOSED to be a radio station, but I could never get it tuned in, so it was just loud, angry static.

Still, I kinda want the Brian Blessed alarm clock app. RISE, MY HAWKMEN, RISE!

pkmin3033

6:30am bus? What time do your classes start?! Or do you have particularly far to go, perhaps? That sounds pretty horrific either way x_x

Years
    When I was in school, I went to schools that were far from where I live which meant I had to get up much earlier than I could have handled. It was annoying as hell.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    The only reason I would ever set an alarm nowadays is because of school...I have to wake up at 5 AM to catch the 6:30 AM bus, and I'm constantly worried about oversleeping, so I set an alarm and then somehow I end up waking up at 4:30 or exactly 5 on the dot without the alarm's help, so I guess there's that. u.u

And yes, 5 AM is an awful time to wake up at. Please don't try it if you don't already. Especially if the rest of your day is going to be spent in the same classroom, in the same building, for roughly 14 hours straight.

jesus. i stay at school for 12 hours most days, and i thought that was bad. what do you do for 14 hours? that's insane o_o

sometimes i'll wake up at 5 or earlier but if i do it's always for something i actually want to do (go to the park, watch a game etc), so that's fine.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    My secondary school was only down the road from me-I'd wake up at 8.00, leave at 8.15, knock for my friends then get to school by 8.30

College I had to leave at 7am and would be back by 6pm. Mainly an hour for travelling so when I was able to drive I usually got home at 5.30pm and left at 8am

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back