• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The new Sun & Moon section has been getting me absorbed... and I know I will need to watch activity to play my prediction game for the section's first official mod.

pkmin3033

The speculation going on in Sun and Moon at the moment is quite engrossing :3

Years
    These days I think pre-release game discussion can be just about as fun (if not even more than) the actual game itself. xD
    I would love for GSC to be released on VC. (Especially Crystal, since I freakin' love Suicune!) Although I played Soul Silver, I never played any of the original Gen 2 games back in the day for some reason.

pkmin3033

It's really amazing and engaging and all, but some of the threads are actually really hard to reply to since it's speculation about something we have 0 leaks of yet. x.x
    You'll get no argument from me about that, aha.

Actual information about the game would be preferable to hearsay and rumour, but it's great seeing what people come out with...sometimes it's even better than what we actually end up with. xD;

blue

gucci
    Years
    It's fun to speculate at the stage where there has been no information about the games whatsoever. I wonder how long it will be before we actually get some sort of trailer or screenshot?

pkmin3033

Whenever the next CoroCoro issue comes out, I hope. As for an actual trailer? E3 2016 would be my bet. After their disastrous performance this year, Nintendo really needs an ace up their sleeve to impress...revealing Sun and Moon properly would be a pretty good way to do that.

Years
    Yeah, it is annoying the Sun & Moon section is speculating basically when there's no information released whatsoever. Maybe when a CoroCoro or trailer drops we might start to know more.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I wasn't going to download R/B/Y for the 3DS either, since my Blue cartridge still works and I wanted to play Yellow in Japanese. But that ability to transfer the Pokemon from R/B/Y up to M&S interests me greatly, so I'll probably just download Yellow and play it in English. Then replace the battery in my Japanese Yellow at a later date.

Billy Joel covered that?
    I think there was a mix-up of Billys (Billies?) Billy Idol did Rebel Yell.

WITH A REBEL YELL
    SHE CRIED MORE MORE MORE

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So many pokemon themes c:

/me pats sprites

Angelica's is prettiest tho

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I haven't looked too much into the new games, I've just been playing Alpha Sapphire all day today.

ALSO I made pokeball sugar cookies for the 20th anniversary today, who wants one 8)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i hate buying pokemon games because i can never make time to play them :( i bought pokemon super mystery dungeon in december and i've barely made progress.

and hi i'd like a cookie

Sirfetch’d

I have a hard time finding free time to play Pokemon too now but I force myself to make room for it in my life </3. I cleared out my afternoon just to play Yellow today :)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    i hate buying pokemon games because i can never make time to play them :( i bought pokemon super mystery dungeon in december and i've barely made progress.

and hi i'd like a cookie

Shipping them over as we speak ;D

I hear you guys though, I find it really hard to finish a game. Literally, the last Pokemon game I played through all the way to the Elite 4 was Sapphire. Yet I always buy the games when they come out. I've made progress on Alpha Sapphire today, maybe I can beat it by 2017 :'D

I've loved Pokemon for so long that at this point I buy the games to just to collect them.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    I've loved Pokemon for so long that at this point I buy the games to just to collect them.

exact same thing here. the only games i really finish are the gen 3 games, because visual boy advance has that speed button that makes the game go really fast. i generally don't have the patience for the other games.

that being said, i do love them, and will continue to for some time (send me some cookies too pls)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back