• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Anyways, you know how #Pokemon20 is happening? There is however one huge disappointment... there will apparently be no new main series Pokemon game this year, again! And you have to admit that the anime would have been pointing towards a possible Z version, but no we have to wait until 2017 to expect a new main series game and it'll likely be a new generation at this rate.

It's just so shocking we last got a new main series Pokemon game in... 2014, and it appears they are all focusing solely on spinoffs lately.

i suspect "Pokemon Z", or a new generation with the other half of X&Y that we are missing, will be released on Nintendo's new console. which the latter product is probably too ill-prepared for release still. that's just my theory anyway.

Years
    Pokemon Z seems like the most likely next step for the main series. I don't know if it will be on NX or 3DS, but I suspect we may hear some juicy news of some sort for #Pokemon20 later this month.

Edit: Wait, are you serious Hikamaru? Why would Pokemon Company not take advantage of this year of their 20th anniversary to make a new main Pokemon game? :o

Years
    i suspect "Pokemon Z", or a new generation with the other half of X&Y that we are missing, will be released on Nintendo's new console. which the latter product is probably too ill-prepared for release still. that's just my theory anyway.

Maybe this explains why we're getting tons of spinoffs lately. They must be saving the main game for the next console, so it's more likely going to be a new generation than it would be a Kalos sequel.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I can't believe I didn't notice this before. Oh wait, my activity on PC lately has been very bad :S

How is everyone?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Hello every humans!

How are you doing?!

Do you all having fun last night?

Without me??

( joke i mean i juts kidding dun take it serious ok?)

Years
    Hello every humans!

How are you doing?!

Do you all having fun last night?

Without me??

( joke i mean i juts kidding dun take it serious ok?)
    Hi, killer150!
    ur mcscused.

How are you doing today?

pkmin3033

I just got up, haha. Slightly late, but...eh. Surprised this topic has only moved two pages over the space of eight hours after the explosion yesterday. xD

Years
    Do you live on the opposite side of the world or something? It's way past my bedtime (what should be my bedtime).

pkmin3033

I live in England, so...yeah, pretty much. It's just gone 7am here.

pkmin3033

I'm usually up at 6am, although I've been all over the place recently as the painkillers I've been taking have been wreaking merry hell on my system. I've always been an early riser though; so much to do and so little time!

Plus I'm typically in bed by half-ten; I'm not one of those amazingly resilient/crazy people who can stay up until the early morning hours just because they feel like it. xD

pkmin3033

I envy you all your flexibility in your sleeping hours...although I think I'd go crazy if I slept past 7am. I bet you all need to crash for much longer than you might otherwise at points due to lack of sleep as well =P

Years
    Indeed, I usually end up waking up at 10am, when I stay up this late. Possibly even as late as noon. When I wake up isn't too big a concern on my days off work. Even though I stay up late, I do enjoy sleeping.
    ur mcscused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back