• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    im watching some bushcraft and survival guides. Especially the ones that involve field dressing and cooking some wild animals for food.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Survival games are fun especially if you can do lot of stuff!

Not fun if you got caught by bad players and got killed in not so good way.

I played Dayz and people fed me with human meat.

I should not talk about games here

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    I was considering playing Rust, but it looks like there's no single player game. I just Googled it though and apparently I can host my own Rust server and do single-player that way, so I might try that...

When you got a PC members own a survival multiplayer game , most probably a friendly server

why i still talking about games over here

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I meant the real thing. But i guess some of you already knew what i was talking about. Camping is fun. And not spawn camping

pkmin3033

Spawn camping is the only way to play online multiplayer shooters. The objective is to win and not get shot. Finding a safe place and picking off the idiots who run around like headless chickens is the best way to do it :3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I was talking about actual survival in the wild and some of these guys invade Treehouse DCC.

I always wanted to field dress and cook a snake, in the wild, with my bare hands and a knife.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    So hi guys how are you doing out there?

Just to wish you all have good day, working day, study day.

Uh I do hope I can plan out my daily schedule so my mind can be functional again.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Aside from doing thesis revisions, I've been watching lots of these survival wildlife and bushcraft videos and I really love that aspect in the wild of trapping, killing, and preparing those animals to be eaten. Outdoors and Roughin it...

Camping son.

I wonder what bear meat tastes like...

pkmin3033

I went camping as a kid...I can't say I particularly enjoyed it. Sleeping in a tent in anything other than mild weather conditions is damn near impossible.

I always preferred watching a David Attenborough documentary, bug-hunting in my back garden, or fishing in the local river if I wanted to get in touch with nature. Mostly because I got decent meals and a warm bed by the end of it. xD

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'm really not very fond of camping. I grew up going on trips, and I've always really disliked being dirty/cold. Plus, it's so cold I can hardly sleep x.x

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    All I know is, I can't stop watching the Zooptopia .gif that's up for the The Treehouse section. Adorable.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Aside from doing thesis revisions, I've been watching lots of these survival wildlife and bushcraft videos and I really love that aspect in the wild of trapping, killing, and preparing those animals to be eaten. Outdoors and Roughin it...

Camping son.

I wonder what bear meat tastes like...

I have heard it is very greasy and the flavor is not like that of other meats. But I would definitely be willing to try it haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back