• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Camping is no fun for people with allergies.

That's because camping isn't fun. Having allergies just makes it worse.

I agree that camping is not fun. But it feels nice when you finally get home and are done with camping and can shower and sleep in your bed haha.

Years
    I went out camping back when I was a kiddo in the Girl Scouts. It was... interesting! We slept in log cabins, roasted marshmallows by the campfire, and I saw wild armadillos and a baby scorpion. :o

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I think the coolest thing about the great outdoors really is where one would have to improvise on the tools. That satisfying feeling of being able to make some makeshift cooking tools, makeshift spears and harpoons, makeshift traps, makeshift swords (lel)... if there's one thing that some of my experienced outdoors people told me is that everything is "easier" (not necessarily easy though) with a good knife.

Also, there's the part of appreciating the fact that there are so many edible things in the wild.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I went out camping back when I was a kiddo in the Girl Scouts. It was... interesting! We slept in log cabins, roasted marshmallows by the campfire, and I saw wild armadillos and a baby scorpion. :o

I went camping with the Boy Scouts one time. Then I quit. I spilled boiling water all over my hand.

Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I wanna go camping again ;o; I haven't been camping in about 8 years... My favorite camping experience was camping on the beach in Point Reyes, watching jellyfish, cooking hot dogs and kayaking... My only problem with camping is the lack of reception OTL But it is nice to be completely disconnected for a few days. I am hoping to go camping this summer :o

Years
    I went camping with the Boy Scouts one time. Then I quit. I spilled boiling water all over my hand.
    I think where we camped was some kind of state park that was also known for its "dinosaur footprints" by the riverbed, but I remember one of the older girls telling me there were also "dinosaur buttprints" and I believed her and spent some time searching for these alleged buttprints. xD It was pretty funny.

I also went sort of camping with my family one time in my youth, too. We rented some kind of riverside cottage thing that was made out of an old train caboose. It had a bunk bed and I liked sleeping at the top and looking out the window at the river and stars. I remember catching some kind of small fish in the river and my stepfather cooked it and I felt kind of bad. :p

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I think where we camped was some kind of state park that was also known for its "dinosaur footprints" by the riverbed, but I remember one of the older girls telling me there were also "dinosaur buttprints" and I believed her and spent some time searching for these alleged buttprints. xD It was pretty funny.
    Hahaha. That is really funny. I went to a camp (where we stayed in cabins) and that was a lot more fun. But I had the same thing with older campers telling us that if we went over a certain bridge at camp at night that a ghost would appear. We never tried it haha.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I ask the treehouse. One morning, you wake up after a good nights sleep of doing anything and everything NOT-Video game related and this is the first thing you see in the morning:

Spoiler:

what do?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    In an alternate universe maybe my biology is some sort of unique in such a way that they can code massive amounts of data into my cells or DNA or something and so they choose to keep me alive hooked up to a ton of machines and scanners and writers so that the Internet/sum of human knowledge/whatever crazy conception exists in this universe can continue on forever. :D

Have to ask; how do you manage to have your signature auto-update with the amount of posts it's been since 10,000?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Have to ask; how do you manage to have your signature auto-update with the amount of posts it's been since 10,000?

Either way, at least he didn't implement a complete signature swap. :)

Dinosaurs? What's next, dragons? :P PC just keeps getting weirder with each passing day!

At this rate I'm going to be everywhere in PC, really.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Today it was stormy so i brought an umbrella

The wind broke my umbrella in half

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back