• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Speaking of old musics, my dad has a special cupboard that keeps old cassettes and CDs. They are still in pristine condition. Some of my favourite are slow rocks, bee gees and Chinese songs too. I dig up further and also saw a special poster of Rod Steward and Rainbow too! They still looking good!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    ur mcscused.

This statement is the most true of the rotating sayings. Shorts year-round in Ohio!!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I spend way too much money on groceries. Also I don't eat healthy at all, not helped by the fact I'm a very picky eater :(

Years
    I joined this forum as a freshman in high school, fifteen years old; oh how time flies :P

also wow it's my PC-anniversary tomorrow too o.o

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I joined this forum at 12 (almost 13) years old. I wasn't even at high school by then.
    Not a fossil yet, but old enough to be carried around this place in a coffin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back