• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Those topics might be able to be covered in an already-existing forum, but having the topic be in its own separate area means that the topic gets more attention than it normally would have.

Like yeah, science can be discussed in the Treehouse (as it currently is), but if it had its own forum, then the existing topics will get more attention. It also means that if the topic gets a lot of interest (as the Mall is showing), then the rest of the stuff in the section isn't getting drowned out.

Y'know, like how everyone was complaining about how food/fashion/fitness was overcrowding the Treehouse, and now those topics are in their own forum. Which means that the Treehouse is free to discuss other topics without the conversation suddenly becoming "hey guys what's for dinner? how's the weather?" again.

Years
    ur mcscused.

Choose your side: Team Treehouse or Team Mall.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg so subtle

I never built a real treehouse as a kid ;; I haven't grown up properly I feel.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Subtlety is one of my middle names missy ;)

Same. My parents never really let me go outside often. The most I had was scraped knees from lots of football playing in the school pitch (whose ground was made of fucking asphalt). And a large bush somewhere in the school grounds that also functioned as a hideout, but it wasn't good for much.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You ever kill a creepy crawly bug and then refuse to put your feet on the floor for the next week?

That's me right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back