• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    How about your avatar. Where is it? (8

Apparently someone divided by zero and created a spacetime loophole that ported it to some remote place in the Siberian tundra, and I can't be bothered to search the whole place for it. :P

I just didn't bother creating one when I made the tag in my sig and couldn't decide if I should feature the hooded guy or the skull in the sword in it. Maybe in the future, when I get to make another tag.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Fair. I also think a good avatar works wonders (like yours), but on these kinds of stuff I like to have space to work, and I don't really think I can translate what's in my mind to a 150x150 picture. I never made that much of an effort anyways, I usually just cut out a part of the tag and went with it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yea I prefer smaller avatars really. I always have the avatar shrink option set to on, because larger avatars than 150x150 just bother me d:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I really don't bother with signatures anymore. D:

I used to do some CSS tricks here and there and throw some icons into my sig in tandem, but I'm far too lazy to do that these days.

Love the puppy on your avatar :3 <3

There was a time when I changed them every three days or so, but eventually got tired of it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    On another forum I post on I used to change my avatar every month, but got bored of that, ran out of ideas, and just defaulted back to Bill Paxton in Twister.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I like weather and food talk more ;;

ur mcscused.

sobs

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I usually go minimal, but I'd like to do something a little fancier this time. I tried to make one the other day, and it turned out awful, so I defaulted to this super simple signature. Hopefully in a few days I can work out something pretty.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    all I need is a simple glados quote and it's been that way for I'd say 9 months now
    same with the iconic dr harleen quinzel avatar

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'm not smart enough to make complex or pretty sigs so I just put a quote or some links in plain text there and call it a day unless there's a collab going on. Last year I was trying to do more and stared at css for hours at a time trying to figure everything out. Then I jut got busy an gave up.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    I feel incomplete without a signature, I used to spend a lot of time on them but now I just keep an image there.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I've gotten so lazy lately that I don't even bother with my signature :x Right now I just have a Carol from TWD quote in mine <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back