• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • MLP is something I never got into... not sure why to be honest.

What's everyone up to this weekend? It's even a long weekend for me but once again I'm stuck on "now that I finally have time, I don't know what I should do" symptom.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • this weekend is gonna be (and already is) totally wild. my band went to an actual recording studio today and took 7 hours to lay our first Actual Demo down. we've been playing this song for about a year now. I know you're all very interested so this is it. vocaroo kinda fucked the quality a little bit, I'll put it on bandcamp later. my friend doesn't usually do vocals but our singer is away in college so he couldn't make it. so they're kinda flaccid but I think he pulled it off well. I'm on drums!

and tomorrow I'll be with the girl I like in the evening. happy valentine's day. (;

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • my weekend so far?
    I jusrt retrned home from a long game of ring of fire
    withg 11 other peple. Fun!

tomorrow I'll be home watchiing ARsenal v Leicester. Thats my weekend plan.

Years
  • I've been feeling a little under the weather physically this weekend, so I've spent the day resting for the most part. I'm actually pretty tired tonight, and might go to sleep early for once. Plans for the remainder of the night might include collecting cheesy Valentines to send to friends or playing bit of Splatoon. I'm still torn on which team to side on for the upcoming Splatfest... I was certain at first that I would go Team Pokemon Red, but now I'm not so sure...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Need to finish this god damn assignment which I've been putting off...I am legit on the last part but have no motivation to finish it. U_U

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Need to finish this god damn assignment which I've been putting off...I am legit on the last part but have no motivation to finish it. U_U

0t08lD4.gif
    0t08lD4.gif
    0t08lD4.gif

Go go go, just do it or burn it!!

Bay

Years
  • this weekend is gonna be (and already is) totally wild. my band went to an actual recording studio today and took 7 hours to lay our first Actual Demo down. we've been playing this song for about a year now. I know you're all very interested so this is it. vocaroo kinda ****ed the quality a little bit, I'll put it on bandcamp later. my friend doesn't usually do vocals but our singer is away in college so he couldn't make it. so they're kinda flaccid but I think he pulled it off well. I'm on drums!

Oh, very nice. I think your friend's vocals is pretty nice. Looking forward to the bandcamp version!

pkmin3033

My weekends never go according to plan. Like, ever. I spent pretty much all day yesterday watching the third season of Smallville and playing Dragon Quest Heroes somehow ._.

I kinda wanna go out this morning, but Sunday service public transport isn't so much a service as it is a bloody inconvenience...I might get there, but I wouldn't get home again. Also I'm in a really weird mood this morning

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Every weekend I tell myself I'll do something productive but then I end up playing something like hearthstone all weekend.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • Well this morning I looked at vans with my dad as he was a smart cookie and put the wrong keys in the ignition, and snapped them in there. The old van isn't worth fixing as he bent the steering column trying to get the lock out. Ah great times

Years
  • Today is a work day for me. Normally Sundays aren't too busy, but today is Valentine's day (and the last day we'll sell Valentine's doughnuts) so it might be a little crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back