• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Useless and anoying pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1d8pink

shaymin fan
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    whats the most anoying pokemon you know?
    personaly i hate metapod and magicarp what do you think?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Useless Pokemon: Probabably Dunsparce, Bidoof, Sunkern, Magikarp and Feebas. I find Dunsparce the most useless because at least the others evolve :\
    Annoying Pokemon: Definitely Zubat, Geodude and Bidoof. Even though Zubat and Geodude turn up more often, I still feel Bidoof is the most annoying Pokemon ever! :(

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Tenta-bloody-cool. Every sea is full of them, and they do nothing. You can't train grass-types against them, they give you no XP and poison you when you're stuck in the middle of the ocean.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    no pokemon is really useless in my eyes...but as for annoying, I would say bidoof, zubat, tentacool, and so much more!!!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I agree with f l a s h...no pokemon are usless...but annoying?
    Zubat, Golbat, Magikarp... ':D

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Grr i hate all pokemon with high defense they are absolutely annoying. This includes the following little evils Blissey Clefable Snorlax (although i woudl use it cause it isn't putrid pink :}) and almost every other normal type out there. psht stupid defense pokemon XP

Years
  • Annoying Pokemon:

Magikarp: I hate it how there is always that irritating trainer in the game who has six of them!
    Zubat: I hate it when they manage to confuse me or poison my pokemon when I'm trying to train!
    Bidoof: It's so annoying. Just looking at it makes me irritated. D:
    Bronzor: I hate this pokemon. It has like, no weaknesses, extremely high defenses, and knows confuse ray. Do I need to explain this one? x_x
    Graveler: I hate the Graveler that are always on Victory Road and will use Explosion 95% of the time if you don't knock them out on the first turn! They're just horrible.

Useless Pokemon:

Jynx: She has horrible stats and can't learn many moves. I don't understand why she didn't get an evolution like Tangela, Magmar and Electabuzz!
    Volbeat/Illumise: What is with all of these useless pokemon that don't evolve? They aren't good for anything, have horrible stats, and are begging for evolutions! It irritates me how these pokemon are made when they are completely useless.
    Wigglytuff: I love the Jigglypuff evolutionary line, but Wigglytuff is just useless in the video games. Besides its high HP, it is completely outclassed by Clefable. : /
    Luvdisc: Just horrible.

And pretty much any pokemon that has horrible stats, is fully evolved (or doesn't evolve), and is not good for anything annoys me. >_< Why are these pokemon created when they aren't good for anything? In my opinion, every single pokemon that is fully evolved should be useful in some way, and not just be 'fillers' in the pokedex. : /

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • whats the most anoying pokemon you know?
    personaly i hate metapod and magicarp what do you think?

I don't understand why so many people say Magikarp. It evolves into Gyarados! That makes it absolutely useful. Not only that, Magikarp is one of the best pokemon to level up IMO. I try to catch it at the lowest level possible so I can have more time training it. I've played through D/P twice so far, and I've had Magikarp/Gyarados both times so far, and I don't see why that would change when I get Platinum next month. I've also used Magikarp and Gyarados in all of the previous generations.

I would have to agree with Lila on the annoying pokemon, especially Bronzor! You mentioned everything I hate about it, and it doesn't even give out enough XP to train. One of my favorite spots to train in D/P is right below cycling road because the Ponyta give out such high XP. I always manage to run into more Bronzor though. Grrrr.

And anyone who has anything bad to say about the Magikarp man in all the games can come see me! As annoying as that battle is, I always find it amusing. Except when I'm using the VS Seeker, and accidently end up challenging him again. Argh!

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • I would have to say Dusknoir. He is annoying when battled and worse when its competitive.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • You're in a cave. Take a step, fight a Zubat.

Who doesn't think that that little bat thing's annoying? Zubat and his buddy Golbat have been in every cave in every game and still are. I could stand them, if they would actually let me run away and wouldn't abouse Supersonic or Confure Ray in every single battle. They are the only reason I bring Repels with me when I go into some cave. It's a pain when I want to catch something in that cave and then all I find is Zubat/Golbat.

Sometimes I just want to shoot my DS.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I find just about all pre-evolutions useless. I see no point in them existing except for being fillers for completing your Pokedex. Most of them are very weak, and they cannot breed until you evolve them which makes chain breeding annoying.

As for annoying, definitely Zubat and Golbat. Zubat for being so common in caves and Golbat for being common and faster then most of my Pokemon.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I hate zubat ssssooooooo much

you walk into a cave and take 2 steps"ZUBAT HAS APPEARED.",who gives a rip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back