• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Useless and anoying pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Useless pokemon is Magikarp... (I don't think I have to explain that)

Annoying: Zubat and Golbat (I hate them!), Tentacool, Pelipper...
    I really don't like places what are full of water. Example... Johto's Olivine city to Cianwood city... I just go through that as fast as I can, but then I hear tentacool, tentacool... And Hoenn is full of Pelipper. They have protect and supersonic and then I get seasick...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Zubat and Golbat.

Everyone should be given the opportunity of catching Crobat right off-the-bat to enhance their gaming experience :<

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Gah.

Bidoof, and Pachirisu. Two more pointless additions to the pokedex- Bidoof at least has some use as an HM slave, but other than that, nothing good comes of them.

Plus they look stupid. :|

Years
    No Pokemon Are EVER Useless...

but ZUBAT are freaking ANNOYING!!!

Holy Frig i just battled 10 Zubat in a freakin row o.O

Last edited:
    Years
    Haha I'm going to have to agree with all the Zubat annoyances! I swear that thing is everywhere. Geodude too! At least so far in Sinnoh. Urghh haha.
    I don't mind Bidoof much because I find it cute .__.; Zigzagoon on the other hand made me crazy in Ruby.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    hmm

Annoying:diglet, I personally favor being able to run from wild battles

Useless:Abra, they are impossible to catch and all they know is teleport

On the zubat thing, I LOVE them! Once I found two shiney zubats in a row, no hacks or cheats!

Last edited:

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    Just noticed on Sapphire that Qwilfish has not got any Evolutions and I found that disapointing so I wish they made a Sinnoh evo and then he wouldn't be useless.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    the most useless would have to be magikarp I mean come on you can't even own with that guy unless he evolvs into a garydos

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I have another to add - Unown. It has crap stats, only learns one move and if you have the incredible patience to catch 26 of these bastards, you get.... a sticker. Woop-de-doo.

Jojo-

Grass Type Lover. ~
    Years
    For me, no Pokémon is useless. Crobat is very handy, although, I do admit having a Zubat appear every three steps in a cave is very annoying, but still. My list:

'Useless' Pokémon:
    Plusle + Minun
    Caterpie
    Kakuna / Metapod
    Wurmple
    Burmy

Annoying Pokémon:
    Zubat
    Tentacool
    Magikarp
    Bidoof

Moonlit Absol

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I would have to say Tentacool, Magikarp and Dunsparce, I find them all very useless.

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    I hate Raticate! Oh my god! He always seems to be faster! And if you dont OHKO it, it will hyperfang you down to low yellow or red! GAH!

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    I can't even list them, there's too many

I'll say one that's annoying, and I'll say one that's useless

Annoying: Bidoof
    Useless: Magikarp

Kuronoa

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    The most annoying for me would be Bidoof/Bibarel. I really hate those horrible cries and disturbing features... @_x;;

Though generally not for anything in the games, I hate Mudkip because of the whole stupidly annoying "So I herd you liek Mudkipz" thing. Thankfully, its fully evolved form is awesome. ^^

Zubat and Golbat are terribly annoying... especially when a lot of the time, when you're travelling through caves, they are ALL you will encounter. If you've got a slower Pokemon at the same or a close level as a Golbat, say goodbye to a chance of a getaway without taking damage or getting confused, so that when you change your mind and decide to kill it, you'll hit yourself out of confusion... >.< (in my experience, it takes about 3 attempts to flee from a Golbat, when your Pokemon is at a similar level to it)

Kricketot and Kricketune; the latter especially annoys me, because of that horrific cry... it makes my ears bleed... ;-; Whenever I see one come into battle, I turn the volume down really quickly.

As for useless, the only one I'll go with is Unown. Magikarp and Abra at least have a reason for sucking; they evolve into more awesome Pokemon, later on. Unown don't evolve and like has been said, has only one attack; Hidden Power.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back