• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes - January 2015 [Read Posts 1 & 131]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    Current username: Loony Boo♪
    Requested username: Micael Alighieri

New year, new name (also, it will be more easy for people to recognise me).

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • hey guys two things

1) You've got just under a week to get your name change requests in so just a little note that you should post them before that date or you'll need to wait for a few months unless you're a higher-tier supporter (see the OP).

2) If you're posting asking for a username that doesn't meet the requirements in the OP I can tell you right now that, unless it has been agreed with me, the answer is no. If you think an exception should be made then you can PM me about it directly rather than posting here so I can review it and give it the green light if it's acceptable; but just posting without at least asking first will get you a name change denial. I know this sounds harsh but we're going for consistency here and unless, as I say, we've discussed it there isn't really a "close enough" point for these. If you've made such a request you can still either edit it for a name that meets the requirements or contact me directly and I'll see what I can do for you - remember that there's no harm in asking if you want a name that you feel should be available to take but make sure you come to me instead of posting here and hoping for the best.

Thanks.

pkmin3033

Requested username: Meloetta

PMed and got permission to get this change a couple of months early; user hasn't been active since March 2011. Thanks!~

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • new name: SockPuppet

throw "Antemortem" on my apocalypseArisen account that posted prior, please! give Omicron the actual "apocalypseArisen" name

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Current username: Jay_Foxx
    Requested username: Dakotah

Changing this to match both my in-game name and my fursona.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Well, since Dave is dropping the name and has no problem with it:

Current username: Omicron
    New username: apocalypseArisen

I would also like to keep my current name in my alt account, please.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Me and Omi gonna do a name collab :3 Unfortunately, arsenicCatnip is taken, so I'm going with the next best thing, my alt, which I'm dyiiiiiiiing to use :P So swapping!

Current username: Leijon
    New username: arachnidsGrip

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Current username: Echoing-Echoes
    New username: Echoing Song

I go by this on most other websites by now, so I'll hop on the opportunity to change it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back