• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes - January 2015 [Read Posts 1 & 131]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Current username: UltraNidoking99
    Requested username: Arcanine765

I do not like my current name and Arcanine765 sounds better to me, plus, it also rhymes.

Oh god, I hope I am not too late!

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • aaaaand we done here. I'll do these soon as.

e: okay, I'm gonna be doing these one page (25 posts) at a time so don't panic if your request isn't done when some others have been, especially if you made your request later on towards the deadline. If I didn't do your name change request and you have re-read both the OP and post 131 and think that I've made a mistake in not changing it then PM me and we will discuss it. Please note that I won't be taking more requests / negotiations for name changes from now; only changes that have already been confirmed will be made. This thread will be re-made on 01/05/2015, and I will re-open the supporter thread in the VIP forum once I have completed this batch of changes. Thanks guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back