• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Using Pixel Projects's third function...

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    You should probably get rid of all the blue by Kyrogre. It's too late now to get rid of it unless you have the previous image saved, in which case, color the blue white beforehand, then click the transparent option and move it over the image.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ok didnt know that. Now its saved so um ill try again. I think.
    Here it is!

Sorry! I forgot the white blanket of doom. Please take out for next edit

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    *throws head onto desk*

alright, THANK GOD I missed that intire thing.
    let's just keep editing until we reach the next page so the format isn't screwed up again.

anyway;

Kyogre summoned his legion of sweet kiss fairys. However, they weren't the best in all the sea liked he hoped...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    NO! Um mind if on tangela i do a super cool backround and big like poliwraths so we have more cooler lookign things and not some stupid small square?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    okay, HOLD UP.

cookie, you can, but I wouldn't suggest it.
    because for poliwraths, everyone pretty much obsessed what was nextr to poliwrath, rather than poliwrath, the star of the show.

Sprita, just... no. that's just... no.
    please refrain from killing it in a morbid way.
    only humerious.

alright, take it off from here:

Tangela bought blue boots, then got put on a plate and was soaked in tomato sauce.

Back