• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
    @Perplexity: I'm working on the Allen Hawke post, but it's taking a little longer than I expected. Hopefully I'll get it done once I wake up, but at the moment I need some sleep. I apologize for any inconvenience.

IC: Woo, Zane is a sneaky lil' guy who likes to eavesdrop. Christian is a buzzkill with his "I'm about to die 'cause of blood loss." Oh, and Kristen Vale is mean.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Me and chillidawg are working on a joint post, and I agree never to mutter the disputant words of that feral nickname for all eternity. Ever. Ooh big words :)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Why does it look like that Colony has dissapeared and that no one is posting at all because of that? Come guys! POSSTTT

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    COLONY IS VIEWING THE THREAD

ACT NATURAL GUYS

Soooo, uh, plot stuff. And things. Lessons and cats and shy people and perverts. Nothing out of the ordinary going on here!

Colony

Years
    I apologize. Been moving around a lot and preparing the new co-GM of Vale. A guess that means I should also go ahead and reveal that Songbird has agreed to be the previously mentioned co-GM. No worries though! I've been checking with a few of the inactivities, of which I expect to have handled over the time of Thanksgiving/next few days. You guys do realize I'm always WATCHING YOU?

@Crimson: Once all of the students are done with their evaluations (may have to postpone a couple evals) there will be an in-IC announcement, after which will be a wind down period for the IC day which will end the day. Lessons will begin on the second IC day. I'll keep the name change noted should you go through with it.

@Perplexity&Zeta: I am working on both of the posts to allow you both to continue. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    Bleergh, school sucks.
    As in, it is the suckiest suck that has ever sucked.
    Especially when classes are no longer going and you still need to go there and be stressed by the ruckus caused by those who waited till the last second to get their final projects done...

Anywho I will be making a post and it should be up sometime around today or tomorrow (friday in worst case scenario). But I promise it'll be done before Saturday arrives :3

Yes, this is EliteBeats in case my siggy/avatar didn't give that away already x3
    Name changes are invading us...

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Awww. I was hoping to have more interaction with the other characters in this IC day, but I guess considering the circumstances that's not going to happen.

Colony

Years
    @Zipo: Maybe I didn't say that right. There will be a period of a few days, maybe a week, where open interactions will be possible after the IC announcement.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    I mean, I guess, but a lot of people are already wrapped up in their own stuff and that'd be a little hard to butt in. I also feel kinda bad for sort of holding it up anyways.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    I kinda want the ic announcement soon because its peoples own fault if they are taking a long time to post, thing's will go slowly otherwise and those people can easily catch up later. Sorry if that offended some people.

Colony

Years
    That's really not a good way to go about saying that... For example, Ziposaki can't post because GoldenRayquaza hasn't posted, which is out of her hands. I've also checked on him and he told me he was going to post a few days ago, but he hasn't so I'm checking on him again. If anything it's my fault for not hovering over anybody who hasn't posted in a few days, but that'd be a bit too oppressive. The IC announcement will happen pretty soon, since there's only a couple of evaluations left (three I believe).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back